Ning 3.0 (169)

Entries Replies What's New?

New Ning Design Studio, Coming - - Released in Beta on February 9, 2011

February 9, 2011 Update: Ning just released the new Ning Design Studio in Beta.   How to Access new Design Studio Access My Network/Settin…

Started by JenSocial

44 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Mark

New Ning Like Buttons Coming Soon! Beta Available Now.

Ning Network Creators: How ya “like” me now? Like buttons now available in beta for all Ning Network Creators. JenSocial has joined the Bet…

Started by JenSocial

25 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Eric Velouria

Jen's Tips Go Wild! Premium Access to Searchable Database Coming Soon!

Jen's Tips Go Wild! Coming Soon!   Hi Everyone, I am currently working on a Special Searchable Tip Database/List  (One-Time Access Fee) tha…

Started by JenSocial

31 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by CountryConnections

New Member - Need help with Text Editor Glitch

Hello, First of all, thank you to everyone that contributes here.  I'm new to the ning community and this place has been a godsend when it…

Started by Drew Barrett

13 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Drew Barrett

Beta: Member Sign In/Sign Up with Facebook, Google, Yahoo on JenSocial!

We're happy to announce you can now sign-in/sign-up to JenSocial, using your Facebook, Google, or Yahoo accounts!   JenSocial is part of th…

Started by JenSocial

33 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by Like2.com

New Ning Is Here: What Do You Think?

Well, the new Ning is here (July 20, 2010). At first glance, you don't get the feel that there are many new features. But actually, there a…

Started by JenSocial

12 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Haitians United for Haiti

Ning Pros! New File Manager: Upload Files and Make a Splash with a Custom Main Page!

I have to admit, this isn't what I was hoping for, but still a fantastic new feature for Pro Ning Networks! Finally, if you don't have WebD…

Started by JenSocial

24 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

JenSocial Testing Ning's New Rich Text Editor in Forums!

beta testing ... Finally, a better  rich text editor.   I am proud to announce: Ning has given us (all of you!) the privilege of helping…

Started by JenSocial

31 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by MUSTAPHA SELEMANI

Customize "groups" on Ning

Wow, I just realized I have a lot of questions..   I want to have a tab on my page where people can list the church they go and allow membe…

Started by Vicemily Polanco

5 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

Ning Finally Delivers Test Networks for Ning Plus & Pro

Wow, gotta say, it took longer than I think it should have for Ning to deliver Test Networks. But, good news is: it's been delivered! The t…

Started by JenSocial

0 Oct 12, 2010

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips