General Discussions (169)

Entries Replies What's New?

The Ning Directory is Changing to a Social Network Directory and Network Creator Hub, for all platforms. Please help select the New Domain Name.

We need a new name for this site, that will reflect:Social Network Directory &Network Creator's Hub VOTE ON DOMAIN NAME TO USE - - urge…

Started by JenSocial

15 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

Ning Directory by Jen will become a Directory for ALL Social Networks

Ning Directory by Jen announces that soon they will become a Directory and Hub for all social networks, sounds good right!  I am looking fo…

Started by EPNetwork

1 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

customize Maintenance page like Thisis50.com

Hi there...!! i would like to customize my networks Maintenance page just like THISIS50.COM where by they have add videos and a chat room f…

Started by MUSTAPHA SELEMANI

1 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

POP UP MESSAGE LIKE THIS (IMAGE INSIDE)

HOW CAN I ADD SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO MY SITE THAT PROMOTES UN-LOGGED IN USER TO LOGIN OR SIGN UP.... OR USE IT TO PUT A DIFFERENT MESSAGE F…

Started by MUSTAPHA SELEMANI

1 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

How to get the funds to Convert Free Ning Sites into Premium?

I posted this at Creators too, hoping we can get some good ideas rolling...     I do not want to leave Ning, I have built a community that…

Started by GirlRiders

1 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by GirlRiders

A new platform

We at legion have found a new platform due to this forseen event and if anyone wishes to join this platform please log into our site. http:…

Started by james ward

0 Apr 17, 2010

How to add status

Started by salom

2 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Guiding Angels Ministries

Globalcashformula World

The big problem online with all these other so-called businesses, is that they never provide the right guidance and training to really ge…

Started by Martin Loers

0 Apr 11, 2010

New York social network looking for partnership

Let me introduce you our new social Network in New York.  We are looking for partnership ....  Newyorkwith.us is a free social network in…

Started by Newyorkwith.us

2 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Go Green Go Healthy

Showcase Ranking

How does one get this for their own site? Thanks

Started by Watchmen

2 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Tom

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service