Administrator☼JenSocial's Discussions (245)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies What's New?

"Have a look at our Home page for an overview of topics   latest happenings Little T…"

Administrator☼JenSocial replied Nov 28, 2010 to How did you make the "You might like" section below the forumtopics ?

9 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"Hi Martin   The codes you are asking for are in  Premium Ning Tips group   Best Deb…"

Administrator☼JenSocial replied Nov 28, 2010 to How did you make the "You might like" section below the forumtopics ?

9 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"Is this what your looking for try this link: Jen's KILLER TIP: http://jensocial.com/…"

Administrator☼JenSocial replied Aug 30, 2010 to Your New Text Box

11 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by SQR.fm

"Go to "My Network" > Tools > Search Bots and add this line to the bottom: Disa…"

Administrator☼JenSocial replied Aug 20, 2010 to Please advice..m bit concerned

9 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"Wonderful tip thanks Jen"

Administrator☼JenSocial replied Aug 6, 2010 to Link above Header

4 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Successful Women Network

"Thank you It is where you said it would be."

Administrator☼JenSocial replied Aug 2, 2010 to HOW TO REMOVE NING BRANDING, THE HELP FILE IS WRONG [ning help] FOR PLUS SUBSCRIBERS.

1 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Administrator☼JenSocial

"That would be real nice to have, I have seen this in YUKU as your avatar. It certain…"

Administrator☼JenSocial replied Jul 4, 2010 to Profile photo using CSS

5 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Fantagiro43

"I 'm here to help I hope this is fixed soon"

Administrator☼JenSocial replied Jun 23, 2010 to Why does my ning network have a horizontal scroll bar?

7 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"Look for this code and delete this and see if this helps you Remember to make a copy…"

Administrator☼JenSocial replied Jun 23, 2010 to Why does my ning network have a horizontal scroll bar?

7 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"Check out Ning TIPS"

Administrator☼JenSocial replied Apr 3, 2010 to RE: Scroll Bars/Columns Manual and Auto

3 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Joanna MaGrath

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips