The Douglas Archives's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies What's New?

"And now my other network has lost its Latest Activity report as well! The response f…"

The Douglas Archives replied Jun 12, 2015 to Latest activity not working

2 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by The Douglas Archives

"ChipIn has died. I am about to experiment with the PayPal Giving Widget. Anyone else…"

The Douglas Archives replied Mar 11, 2013 to Chipin to donations widget

4 Mar 11, 2013

"It is some time since I dropped into JenSocial, and am really glad I did today.  Tha…"

The Douglas Archives replied Mar 11, 2013 to The New Ning: Ning 3.0 - - First Impression, Pros and Cons.

192 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by Fire-Tech

"There was a problem in the link between Paypal and Chipin - which now seems to be wo…"

The Douglas Archives replied Sep 28, 2011 to Chipin to donations widget

4 Mar 11, 2013

"Hi, Jen The way I see the text box is that there is a box below. What is that for?"

The Douglas Archives replied Oct 17, 2010 to JenSocial Testing Ning's New Rich Text Editor in Forums!

31 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by MUSTAPHA SELEMANI

"I assume the opening page is the dashboard? No?? Otherwise, how do you get back to i…"

The Douglas Archives replied Jul 23, 2010 to New Ning Dashboard (Manage Panel) - What Are Your Thoughts?

101 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by abdul Quadir

"Here is my contribution to netiquette: Remember that subtle emotions and meanings d…"

The Douglas Archives replied Apr 24, 2010 to Internet Etiquette? What about UPPERCASE?

43 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"I understand that the Ning business model is not working as well as was hoped, and t…"

The Douglas Archives replied Apr 18, 2010 to How Will Ning's Move, To Phase Out Free Networks, Effect You?

160 May 26, 2010
Reply by stickfightingart.ning.com

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips