Carny Town's Discussions (130)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies What's New?

"I am pretty happy with the Jisbar. There is a slight amount of time in loading it, b…"

Carny Town replied Jun 12, 2010 to I May Be Done With Toolbars on a Ning Network! What's Your Experience?

40 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by Predestined by God

"Correct, Jen. It is an option that serious network creators will embrace, willingly…"

Carny Town replied Jun 7, 2010 to Is Ning Keeping Their Promises? i.e. Ning in iFrame, and Ning Apps On Home Page...

19 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by RoadHouse Rockers

"Of course, we would have to see the "plan" first, but at this point charging members…"

Carny Town replied May 16, 2010 to Ning Will Take a Percentage of Membership Fees - What Are Your Thoughts?

62 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Digital Janitor

"I agree with your assessment. That is most likely the direction we will have to head…"

Carny Town replied May 6, 2010 to In the midst of the Ning Storm, What’s Your Next Move?

126 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"We will keep our carny town site on Ning. We will also upgrade to Pro which is an ex…"

Carny Town replied May 6, 2010 to In the midst of the Ning Storm, What’s Your Next Move?

126 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"Well, yes, it is shouting. How would everyone know you are shouting without it. But…"

Carny Town replied Apr 23, 2010 to Internet Etiquette? What about UPPERCASE?

43 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"I voted for JenSocial since the first option is all wrong. A .biz title is not worth…"

Carny Town replied Apr 22, 2010 to The Ning Directory is Changing to a Social Network Directory and Network Creator Hub, for all platforms. Please help select the New Domain Name.

15 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"Dear God, I am heartily sorry for offending you. Please give me a break, and I will…"

Carny Town replied Apr 14, 2009 to It’s your last 10 minutes to live. You know this. You have nothing with you, but a pen and paper.

15 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by TheSoulProprietor

"I wish the government would stimulate me instead of society."

Carny Town replied Dec 14, 2008 to A Holiday Wish - Realistic or Fantasy NEW CONTEST!

203 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Thandi Zulu

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips