Temple of Our Lady of the Moon's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies What's New?

"Like I understood that! OMG thats so greek to me...."

Temple of Our Lady of the Moon replied May 18, 2010 to HTML 101 - Add Images in Horizontal Row - Add Images Side by Side, in HTML Code

9 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

"Indeed!"

Temple of Our Lady of the Moon replied Apr 21, 2010 to HTML 101 - Add Images in Horizontal Row - Add Images Side by Side, in HTML Code

9 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

"Eh I dont worry about that too much. I have quite a few members that I havent heard…"

Temple of Our Lady of the Moon replied Apr 12, 2010 to Check Credentials of Potential New Friends, Before Accepting Friend Requests

15 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"Ha thats very cute Jen. Much more fun than the little green light. Thanks."

Temple of Our Lady of the Moon replied Apr 12, 2010 to Replace Online Indicator (little green light) with Animated Gif

28 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by Themes - Rosas Negras

"Ok I seem to have a problem with this. I got it but the two are beneath each other a…"

Temple of Our Lady of the Moon replied Apr 6, 2010 to Putting Blog and Forum together in middle column!

15 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by LOVING A CONVICT

"Eh took out my whole background."

Temple of Our Lady of the Moon replied Apr 6, 2010 to i wanna know how they did this !!!

6 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by yobab

"Excellent advice thank you."

Temple of Our Lady of the Moon replied Apr 6, 2010 to Check Credentials of Potential New Friends, Before Accepting Friend Requests

15 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"Thanks Jenn I do prefer Wibiya's tool bar better."

Temple of Our Lady of the Moon replied Apr 6, 2010 to movement Users Online

9 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"Surprisingly this wasnt as complicated as I thought it would be. Thanks Jen this is…"

Temple of Our Lady of the Moon replied Mar 9, 2010 to Special Member Links - Your Friends, Your Discussions, Your Groups, Your Photos, Your Videos

21 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

"No problem...I was just testing it to see if I could do it....I did...so I left it..…"

Temple of Our Lady of the Moon replied Mar 3, 2010 to How To Customize Sign Up Page - Public Networks and Private (Anyone can apply)

37 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips