All Discussions Tagged 'ning' (43)

Entries Replies What's New?

Ning Announces Ability to Add Paid-Access to Your Ning Networks, Coming Soon!

Ning has gone above and beyond what I expected for the first planned rollout, to add the ability to charge members for access to Ning Netwo…

Started by JenSocial

5 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by GapArt

Ning Groups - Big Improvements: Add Pages, change privacy settings and more

Finally! Ning improves Group Features - - some great additions and improvements: Add Group Pages - Groups Creators and Administrators will…

Started by JenSocial

2 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Mujer de vanguardia

Alternatives to NING - Anyone looked at any recently?

I've been using NING for a few years now, I've never seriously considered using something else, but recently I'm starting to wonder if NING…

Started by Ken Carroll

1 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by JenSocial

Need Help

i had a question can we have something or way to change the chatroom design and add someother script type of thing like fonts sizes boxes e…

Started by laila

1 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by JenSocial

Deadline for Selecting a Ning Plan Extended to August 30, 2010!

According to Ning's Help pages - - Deadline for Selecting a Ning Plan Extended to August 30, 2010http://help.ning.com/cgi-bin/ning.cfg/php/…

Started by JenSocial

1 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Code Whacker

Icons are Now Available on the New Ning Dashboard!

Old icons are available on the new Dashboard for Ning Networks! YAY! Note: If you have Scripts4Ning, the link is a bit hidden. Just look…

Started by JenSocial

0 Jul 30, 2010

Verify with Alexa Ranking

I just feel stupid. I've been trying to verify my site with Alexa Ranking for two years. Where is the root directory in my site, navydads.c…

Started by Navydads.com

3 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

The New version of Ning....

What a let down it looks like a second grade attempt to copy facebook Broadcast Messages are gone, so I guess I have to go into My Friends…

Started by Administrator☼JenSocial

2 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Administrator☼JenSocial

Ning's Big Announcement May 4, 2010 - Details and What Are Your Thoughts?

Ning Update: Introducing Ning Pro, Ning Plus and Ning Mini Please share your thoughts on today's big announcement. Visit us in the Chat roo…

Started by JenSocial

107 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Magic Happens

Ning's Big Announcement May 4, 2010 - What News Do You Want to Hear? Live Chat Session After the News!

Well, we're almost there. On May 4, 2010, Ning is planning to make quite possibly, the biggest announcement made since the inception and im…

Started by JenSocial

14 May 4, 2010
Reply by TheSoulProprietor

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips