All Discussions Tagged 'blog' (9)

Entries Replies What's New?

Blogcentric Sites - Add "Read More" to Blog Titles - Ning 2.0

If you run a Ning 2.0 site that places the focus on your Blog Module, this is a nice and easy tip. I was visiting a Client's site, and noti…

Started by JenSocial

3 Jan 31, 2019
Reply by Henry Massingale

GO BACK BUTTON ON BLOG PAGE

I added a blog and before publishing it I went to preview the blog once you're there you get these:This is a preview of what your post will…

Started by Enrrico Torres

3 May 28, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

How to hide Ning comments in blogs?

I recently started using Disqus for blog comments on my site but the way it appears above the Ning comments.  It's confusing to have 2 diff…

Started by LocalArtsLive

9 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

Show blog rules ( warning) before posting a blog

I have strict rules when allowing my members to post a blog on my site. I do would like a note or text to either pop up or show up when a m…

Started by francisco cordova

2 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by francisco cordova

Blog and social sharing tweaks

Hi Jen, Is it possible to show the entire blog post on the homepage as well as the social sharing buttons? Thanks!

Started by wave avenue

1 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

Change Blog Module Title

Today I had a need to change the Home Page Blog Module Title to: Jen's Blog. I want to start adding more blog posts - - posts that aren't t…

Started by JenSocial

2 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

Add Special Content or Ad to Bottom or Top - All Blogs

Have you ever wanted to add Google Adsense or special content to the bottom of your Blogs? This tip will show you how. Related Tip for Foru…

Started by JenSocial

13 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

Convert Continue Link under blog to button

I need to convert the continue link under blogs to a button link. This would look much better and get more people to click on articles and…

Started by francisco cordova

1 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

Are You Ready For Blog 2.0? The Internet Is Changing! You Need NEW Tools! Get Them Now, FREE !

Hi friend, Are you spending hour after hour clicking your life away and not getting anywhere? You are banging your head against the wall…

Started by AllMoneyMakers

0 Sep 21, 2008

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips