Carny Town's Discussions (130)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies What's New?

"I think many of us that spend most waking hours on our smartphones and on the intern…"

Carny Town replied Jan 28, 2011 to What Would You Do If The Internet No Longer Existed?

31 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Forbes

"I think this will be an excellent and needed feature on networks for potential new m…"

Carny Town replied Nov 6, 2010 to Beta: Member Sign In/Sign Up with Facebook, Google, Yahoo on JenSocial!

33 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by Like2.com

"Sounds like a great idea."

Carny Town replied Oct 29, 2010 to Jen's Tips Go Wild! Premium Access to Searchable Database Coming Soon!

31 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by CountryConnections

"Nice. It works ok on Firefox. Particularly nice to draw attention to a link under an…"

Carny Town replied Oct 5, 2010 to Mainpage Dropdown Shadows - Anybody knows it how?

4 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"I did not see it. But I am just starting on design of a main custom page, today. It…"

Carny Town replied Sep 23, 2010 to Ning Pros! New File Manager: Upload Files and Make a Splash with a Custom Main Page!

24 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"You know what...I am not thinking clearly. I jumped too quick. I can just move the s…"

Carny Town replied Sep 20, 2010 to Ning Pros! New File Manager: Upload Files and Make a Splash with a Custom Main Page!

24 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"I have a plus account for www.carnytownproductions.com and they seem to be deliverin…"

Carny Town replied Sep 20, 2010 to Ning Pros! New File Manager: Upload Files and Make a Splash with a Custom Main Page!

24 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"Ooops. Small problem. Don't know if it can be fixed. I created a splash page. (I ren…"

24 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"Yup. This is a good move on ning's part to make being a pro user, much more sensible…"

24 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"Jen. I think I am already used to it. To me it is a minor thing. Since nobody sees t…"

Carny Town replied Jul 20, 2010 to New Ning Dashboard (Manage Panel) - What Are Your Thoughts?

101 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by abdul Quadir

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips