Andrew Sampson's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies What's New?

"Ah got your email addy just realised :) A"

Andrew Sampson replied Jul 1, 2014 to Jen! Do you have a tip for adding a module/html text box above groups and forum pages?

13 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by Tiffany @ Bloggy Moms

"JenI think its better I write privately to you about the experience I had.Unfortunat…"

Andrew Sampson replied Jul 1, 2014 to Jen! Do you have a tip for adding a module/html text box above groups and forum pages?

13 Aug 31, 2014

"Isn't that the nature of the beasts?The more messy - the more loveable!Andrew"

13 Aug 31, 2014

"PSHope you are checking your new Twitter account!Someone here just tweeted you (and…"

13 Aug 31, 2014

"Hi TJGood to hear from you I just found all the replies from this question were in m…"

13 Aug 31, 2014

"Hi JenVery embarrassing - I suddenly found this email in my Junk box!First of all -…"

13 Aug 31, 2014

"Actually I am trying an experiment. Some of the questions we ask on our profile coul…"

Andrew Sampson replied Mar 27, 2013 to Controlling Spam signups

3 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Andrew Sampson

"Hi Jen It's good to know its not just us! I was reading about having a signup questi…"

Andrew Sampson replied Mar 27, 2013 to Controlling Spam signups

3 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Andrew Sampson

"Hi Jen Yes you are right and in a way I committed a very common error! Companies are…"

Andrew Sampson replied Mar 20, 2013 to Ning 2.0 to Ning 3.0 - You Staying or Going?

133 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by Roleplaysocial.me

"Hi Jen Well you wanted my input I guess!You know what - I actually wouldn't expect a…"

Andrew Sampson replied Mar 20, 2013 to Ning 2.0 to Ning 3.0 - You Staying or Going?

133 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by Roleplaysocial.me

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips