Ning 3.0 (169)

Entries Replies What's New?

Is it true that the Non-Paid sites will be auctioned off?

Upon a meeting of several creators last night, I heard that they heard Ning will be auctioning off unpaid sites.   This apparently was in a…

Started by Pagan UnderWorld

7 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Code Whacker

Is Ning Keeping Their Promises? i.e. Ning in iFrame, and Ning Apps On Home Page...

Is Ning Keeping Their Promises? Ning Apps On the Home Page Coming Soon! Ning Apps limit of 5, moving up to 10.  >> details below Last…

Started by JenSocial

19 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by RoadHouse Rockers

The New version of Ning....

What a let down it looks like a second grade attempt to copy facebook Broadcast Messages are gone, so I guess I have to go into My Friends…

Started by Administrator☼JenSocial

2 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Administrator☼JenSocial

Ning Pro and Plus Plans: Several Limitations Improved - - Mini Plan Restrictions.

For Ning Plus and Ning Pro - - Sounds to Me - - the Ning Noose is About to Come Off! Notice: For those of you planning to purchase the Mini…

Started by JenSocial

9 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by rivrain philippe

Spruz Announcement - - Important Notice for Free Website Creators

This announcement came straight from the Spruz Blog here:http://my.spruz.com/pt/Important-Notice-for-Free-Website-Creators/blog.htmI will p…

Started by JenSocial

0 Jul 8, 2010

Ning's Big Announcement May 4, 2010 - Details and What Are Your Thoughts?

Ning Update: Introducing Ning Pro, Ning Plus and Ning Mini Please share your thoughts on today's big announcement. Visit us in the Chat roo…

Started by JenSocial

107 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Magic Happens

How Will Ning's Move, To Phase Out Free Networks, Effect You?

I think it would be interesting to hear, how will Ning's decision to "phase out free networks", effect you?Please be respectful of our read…

Started by JenSocial

160 May 26, 2010
Reply by stickfightingart.ning.com

Ning Conference Calls Attendees: What Was Your Take? Here's Mine.

Ning Conference Calls Attendees: What Was Your Take? Here's Mine. What Got My Attention On the Ning Conference Call - - The Plus Plan I'…

Started by JenSocial

40 May 12, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

Dreamcatchers Family

Dreamcatchers Family honours Mother Earth and respects all beings, seasons and the powers which they provide. As you travel the spiralling…

Started by Administrator☼JenSocial

0 Jul 27, 2009

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips