Ning 3.0 (169)

Entries Replies What's New?

Adding Google hangout is simple in ning

Ning video conferencing made simple. Just log  in to your google account in https://developers.google.com/+/hangouts/button copie the  hang…

Started by Aleman Chandrasekar

0 Dec 7, 2013

3.0 member limitation

I just checked my Ning 3.0 sandbox site and I have 29 members.  How is that possible, I thought the limit was five.  When I first signed up…

Started by Neil Norton

1 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Neil Norton

Photos on 3.0

Photos are a big part of my network and I have placed on the top of my cedar theme.  That said, I cannot find a place to edit the number of…

Started by Neil Norton

3 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Neil Norton

Vertical Navigation Bar

I was working with my navigation bar on Ning 3.0 and tried anchoring it to the bottom of the browser. It refuses to float right on the bott…

Started by The York Paranormals

9 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by The York Paranormals

sites for sale

Before I posted this, I checked first to see if there was anything on the site to help answer my question, but couldn't find anything, so m…

Started by Broom Riders

0 Nov 27, 2013

Category view in Ning 3.0

Hello! I'm new here so I'm hoping you'll all be kind and help me out while I struggle to set up my Ning properly...I want to build a forum…

Started by Katie Taylor

2 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by Katie Taylor

Change size of heading text on select forums only

I wonder if there is a way to select my business listings forum and change the heading text from .headline h3 to .headline h4 or h5? This…

Started by Susan Kay Daniels

1 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

Reiki popularity soaring and more teachers are needed.

Over the past two decades, Reiki has gained much wider acceptance in the medical establishment. Hospitals are realizing the effectiveness o…

Started by Healing Today

0 Oct 26, 2013

Letter From The Co-Founder of Empower Network - Get Ready To Signup on Friday, October, 18, 2013

I got this weird, yet crazy letter from one of my business partners and I wanted to share it with you.  It's good info and something you sh…

Started by My Magic Coffee House

3 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Susan Kay Daniels

Success Message

I didn't care for the ugly default Ning green Success Message. Here's a quick snippet to style it up a little if anyone wants it... div.n…

Started by Fire-Tech

0 Oct 26, 2013

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips