Ning 3.0 (169)

Entries Replies What's New?

A word of advice for NC's and moderators alike

I consider it to be extremely rude when a discussion is closed to further replies w/out advanced noticed; Especially when it is a great dis…

Started by hcl

16 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by hcl

weird behavior in ie

hi i did a hell of alot of customizing on www.dreadlockssite.com which works beautifully in ff abnd chrome but in ie its alllll messed up w…

Started by dreadlockssite

10 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by dreadlockssite

Fireworks for Website!

To add fireworks to your website for the New Year, simply follow these steps: Upload the attached fireworks.js file to your server. Edit t…

Started by JenSocial

1 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Ahmad

How Can You Allow Members to Be Able To Edit Their Own Comment in The Discussion Forum?

I just noticed that members cannot edit there own comments in the Discussion Forum. I see where you can allow administrators or assign a Fo…

Started by Barbara Schneier

2 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by elsodev

Its Been A Long Time

I Miss You All and I Didn't Leave, I Just Have Been Busy Beyond Belief. My Site Growth Has Been Going Great And To The Point Where The Site…

Started by The Dusk Spot

3 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by JenSocial

I have a question about the art in my website

I own a website called MyPoppedArt ( Check it out here ) and it's an art website like DeviantART kind of.  Well on my front page, it shows…

Started by MyPoppedArt

1 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by JenSocial

Landing Page

Hello Jen: I tried to upload an html archive to the File Manager so I can use it as a landing page, but it says that there is an error. Wou…

Started by Mauricio Bernadez

1 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by JenSocial

Is There A Way To Change The Format of How The Forum Looks On The Main Page?

I like how the Forum looks on the Forum pages, but it is not the same look when you add it as a Feature to the Main page. Is there a way us…

Started by Barbara Schneier

7 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Michel Poisson

How To Add Advertiser Ads To Individual Pages?

I would like to know how to add advertisers ads to individual pages, since it isn't something we can do through the default settings. I am…

Started by Cindy Weathers

4 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by JenSocial

active tab not correct?

Within my site I have recently noticed that while on my home page, the active tab is indicating im on "blogs".  Its like that for a few of…

Started by Dan Stover

2 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Dan Stover

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips