General Discussions (169)

Entries Replies What's New?

SubForms in Groups and catergories

Is possible to have Sub forms in our groups..Instead of having each discussionKinda like this: I would love to be able to make some discus…

Started by LOVING A CONVICT

1 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

a black banner is showen in all pages

i don't know what happenbut after the new NING updates i faced this issuethere is a black line is showen in all pagesplease help me with th…

Started by farah

0 Aug 12, 2010

Rotating text banner

Has anyone figured out how to do this on Ning? It looks like we'll get a text box available on the header at some point.

Started by My Neighbors in Clinton

1 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Oh My Heartsie Girl

How come that this complete program has nothing but positive reviews since 2 years?

My husband and I like to introduce: All earnings wired directly into your account see http://bit.ly/cJ4PGA

Started by Toni Schaberick

0 Aug 8, 2010

Verify with Alexa Ranking

I just feel stupid. I've been trying to verify my site with Alexa Ranking for two years. Where is the root directory in my site, navydads.c…

Started by Navydads.com

3 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

Where is the Category Ning Sites I Belong To

Okay, I've been out of the loop, can anyone tell me where the ning.com   " sites I belong to" section went? I CAN'T EVEN GET LOGGED ON TO N…

Started by Friendship Society

2 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

what is actual GB size of a network , which upgrade need, what is the total price / month ?

Ning management has introduced network for money and a plan with 3 items. But great confusion has created the size in GB of the network (ba…

Started by Roberto Lacentra

4 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Roberto Lacentra

New payment plan

Hello, does anyone know how Ning will be charging for multiple sites? Will I have two separate charges on my credit card each for $19.95 o…

Started by Polamtravel.com

2 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Polamtravel.com

Why has Ning removed my music player!

hi everyone, maybe i have read the terms wrong when they talked about removing video and music uploads but web can still keep our already u…

Started by Mikes Designs

2 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Mikes Designs

How to add icon

How can i add icons next to invite,main,members,groups etc?But i want them to be clickable like the tab it's self. I see on this network th…

Started by Sir Pryse

0 Jul 20, 2010

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips