March 26, 2010
You're invited to join Hot4hire's network Sigma Phase Two Testing. Please log-in, if you're already a member. If you are not, kindly sign-up by clicking the "Click to Join" yellow box below.Click to Join
I am proud and excited to introduce to you Hot4hire.com, the new online Social Network Community and Employment Solutions and its subsidiary, 3C Programs. The main purpose of this letter is to inform you about this wonderful new resource and invite you to join our sigma phase two testing and mission to promote life balance,economic and workforce development within the U.S. community centers and churches.
Our plan is to help and assist the U.S. community centers and churches with all of the necessary resources to make the 3C Programs a success. The resources may include donating the office tools and supplies, PC and software, local volunteers and manpower, employment written and video material guides, and connecting educational workshops from local government and private and public companies.
You can help make an impact on our mission by being the first line of public members to test Hot4hire's features and functionality.
Click the following links to learn more sigma phase two, about Hot4hire.com, 3C Programs and three tier services for candidates & employers.
521 Edgehill Drive
Gibsonia, PA 15044
One: Friends & Families
Two: Ning Community
Three: PCRecruiter & eGrabber Clients
Tutorial & Campaign Emails:
Expectto receive follow-up tutorial emails for both job seeker and employer - from "Your membership is approved" to "Tutorial 12". Please click on the tutorial link, review and comment if it is easily understood and useful.
Candidate Search Jobs and Post Resumes "text and video"
- Sign up as job seeker (use the same username/password as social)
- Search/apply to sample jobs
- Post resume to the employment database and link to your video resume url
- Upload your video resume, etc.
Employer Post Jobs and Search Resumes
Social Network Community Functionality:Administrator and Moderator
- Sign up as employer (use the same username/password as social)
- View your hot prospects
- Search confidential resumes, etc.
- Don't be shy. You can feature, add and delete blogs, events, discussion topics, music, videos, notes, comments, photos, etc
- Support member questions and concerns
- Create a new blog
- Submit a request to feature your blog
- Comment on other member's blogs
- Create a new event
- Submit a request to feature your event
- Join other member's events
- Start a new discussion topic
- Reply to other member's discussion topics
- Submit a request to feature your discussion topics
- Start a new professional group/company directory
- Join other member's professional groups/company directories
- Submit a request to feature your professional groups/company directories
- Send a message to other members
- Request add a friend
- Give a gift to other members
- Submit a request to feature your membership
- Upload new music
- Comment on member's music
- Submit a request to feature your music
- Upload a new photo
- Comment on member's photos
- Submit a request to feature your photos
Website Looks & Feels:
- Upload a new video
- Comment on member's videos
- Submit a request to feature your videos
Please check for consistency of the network's visual look and feel. Did the network establish Hot4hire's brand, logo and purpose? Does the network show seamless transition between pages. Is the network making a good effort to have members feel at home. Would the network members feel proud and invite friends to join Hot4hire's network? Would the new members return to Hot4hire's network for all their employment resources?Browser Compatibility:Please check the website functionality and how it looks and feels on all other browsers - iExplore, Firefox, Cometbird, Netscape, AOL, Chrome, Safari and Flock, etc.