The York Paranormals's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies What's New?

"You're welcome. I got it right purely because of you Jen. After you helped me get it…"

The York Paranormals replied Jul 26, 2016 to Add Footer like Creators.ning.com (Great example of a JenSocial VIP Tip!)

41 Jul 26, 2016
Reply by JenSocial

"It looks like extra code snippets were added when you opened it to modify it than sa…"

The York Paranormals replied Jul 26, 2016 to Add Footer like Creators.ning.com (Great example of a JenSocial VIP Tip!)

41 Jul 26, 2016
Reply by JenSocial

"I am dropping by to say thanks again. The new footer is in place and I did a special…"

The York Paranormals replied Feb 14, 2013 to Add Footer like Creators.ning.com (Great example of a JenSocial VIP Tip!)

41 Jul 26, 2016
Reply by JenSocial

"You're the best Jen. Thank You Bunches. I am absolutely thrilled with the results. Y…"

The York Paranormals replied Feb 7, 2013 to Add Footer like Creators.ning.com (Great example of a JenSocial VIP Tip!)

41 Jul 26, 2016
Reply by JenSocial

"Hello again. I have placed the code back in order with the CSS for the footer remove…"

The York Paranormals replied Feb 7, 2013 to Add Footer like Creators.ning.com (Great example of a JenSocial VIP Tip!)

41 Jul 26, 2016
Reply by JenSocial

"Jen, I went in and removed all of my footer code except the code provided on this li…"

41 Jul 26, 2016
Reply by JenSocial

"Hello Jen. I am sorry it took me so long to get back on this. I had continued trying…"

The York Paranormals replied Feb 6, 2013 to Add Footer like Creators.ning.com (Great example of a JenSocial VIP Tip!)

41 Jul 26, 2016
Reply by JenSocial

"I have been working on trying to make a go with this code and the instructions but t…"

The York Paranormals replied Feb 1, 2013 to Add Footer like Creators.ning.com (Great example of a JenSocial VIP Tip!)

41 Jul 26, 2016
Reply by JenSocial

"LOL! Never mind, I got it... The adition of the xg-p;absolute configuration made it…"

The York Paranormals replied Sep 1, 2010 to Add Scrolling Message in NingBar - - Another Great Tip! ;-)

45 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Mystical

"I just added to my network pages, the Marquee like jen used here. The problem is tha…"

The York Paranormals replied Sep 1, 2010 to Add Scrolling Message in NingBar - - Another Great Tip! ;-)

45 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Mystical

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips