Rainbow Construction's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies What's New?

"This can also be done by replacing the words "online now" in the language editor wit…"

Rainbow Construction replied Apr 19, 2010 to Replace Online Indicator (little green light) with Animated Gif

28 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by Themes - Rosas Negras

"What this code is meant to do is to remove the "invite friends" link that shows up w…"

Rainbow Construction replied Apr 19, 2010 to How to remove the "invite friends" link from your welcome box.

3 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Rainbow Construction

"Mayhaps this will clarify things.... If you are using the codes found on here or on…"

Rainbow Construction replied Apr 19, 2010 to Please DO NOT LIFT TIPS from this site, unless you use our Tip Logo/Link. Read details.

13 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by freelee love

"I went to your page also, but did not see ANY scroll bars. I am guessing you took th…"

Rainbow Construction replied Jan 24, 2010 to Theme CSS tweaks "Scroll through latest activity"

28 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Leon Chetty

"Try taking the width out...., or change it to automatic."

Rainbow Construction replied Jan 23, 2010 to Theme CSS tweaks "Scroll through latest activity"

28 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Leon Chetty

"If you don't want those things changed, they are easily deleted. The codes I supply…"

Rainbow Construction replied Jan 22, 2010 to Theme CSS tweaks "Scroll through latest activity"

28 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Leon Chetty

"Adding any code right now is hit-or-miss, with Ning making changes. If you send me a…"

Rainbow Construction replied Nov 2, 2009 to Comment wall scroll box with separate header

18 May 26, 2011
Reply by Daisy Lois

"All tweaks I post can be placed anywhere in the code; However, all tweaks with scrol…"

Rainbow Construction replied Oct 28, 2009 to Comment wall scroll box with separate header

18 May 26, 2011
Reply by Daisy Lois

"Actually, there is a little x on the top of the gift bar that will remove it from yo…"

Rainbow Construction replied Oct 22, 2009 to New Code Credits

12 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"Actually, this code has already been posted on this forum, before your post. Click h…"

Rainbow Construction replied Oct 22, 2009 to New Code Credits

12 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips