JenSocial's Discussions (6,827)

Discussions Replied To (1108) Replies What's New?

"Hi COTGW, You have an extra / before lib. However, I tried this too, and it no longe…"

JenSocial replied Jun 3, 2012 to How-To Clear Your Cache on a Ning Network - Clearing Your Ning Cache - - NO LONGER WORKS

15 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

"Latest screen shot - - be sure to refresh your screen: "

JenSocial replied May 26, 2012 to Add Logo to Ning Bar - (collaborative efforts of Jen and Kris)

12 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

"Just looked, and it looked nice for me. Hang on and I will add screen shot. "

JenSocial replied May 26, 2012 to Add Logo to Ning Bar - (collaborative efforts of Jen and Kris)

12 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

"Yerdo, If you used the code in this tip, and you completely removed it, and you are…"

12 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

"Also, if you do remove this code and your site is still messed up, I can guarantee t…"

12 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

"If everything is destroyed, please remove the code. It probably has to do with the s…"

12 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

"LOL on the drunk monkey... I tried via Firebug on your live site, and it worked for…"

JenSocial replied May 20, 2012 to Add Scrolling Message in NingBar - - Another Great Tip! ;-)

45 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Mystical

"Thanks Patrick!"

JenSocial replied May 20, 2012 to Add Member Account Box Links/Notifications to NingBar and Hide Account Box - - Saving Space Above Fold (Collaborative Efforts: Jen and Elson)

64 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Kos

"Hi Joshua, Glad to hear you like the tips. On this one, the only way I can help is i…"

JenSocial replied May 14, 2012 to Add Member Account Box Links/Notifications to NingBar and Hide Account Box - - Saving Space Above Fold (Collaborative Efforts: Jen and Elson)

64 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Kos

"Try adding float:left to all of the paragraph tags, that are wrapped around each ima…"

JenSocial replied May 12, 2012 to How to Add Raw HTML Code as Example, to Ning Discussions

8 May 12, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips