Administrator☼JenSocial's Discussions (245)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies What's New?

"This code didn't work the first time for me. So I deleted Code to move wide column t…"

Administrator☼JenSocial replied Jan 12, 2010 to Move Wide Column to Left (home page of Ning Network)

36 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by GirlRiders

"Thanks Jen Download no problem only the radio doesn't accept my station only the fir…"

Administrator☼JenSocial replied Jan 8, 2010 to A Desktop Toolbar, just for Ning Network Creators.

17 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Administrator☼JenSocial

"Thanks Jen I double check my codes couldn't find any error, so I delete all and past…"

Administrator☼JenSocial replied Dec 27, 2009 to New Google Translator Works on Ning Networks!

7 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"I have this on the right side of the screen at the top but it is invisible I had th…"

Administrator☼JenSocial replied Dec 26, 2009 to New Google Translator Works on Ning Networks!

7 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"Thanks Jen I use Firefox for browsing and my Analytics box is almost full So can i…"

Administrator☼JenSocial replied Dec 26, 2009 to Link To Add Your Website As Home Page - Code For Your Members To Use

2 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by JenSocial

"Morning Jen I have apply "Share This" rotating banner and cross fingers running smo…"

Administrator☼JenSocial replied Dec 17, 2009 to Add ShareThis or AddThis Link to Upper Left of Window

19 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"Thanks Jen Should I post the banner on my site even though I do not share the great…"

Administrator☼JenSocial replied Dec 16, 2009 to Please DO NOT LIFT TIPS from this site, unless you use our Tip Logo/Link. Read details.

13 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by freelee love

"Sorry Jen I should have worded it better This tip is fantastic Thank you for posting…"

Administrator☼JenSocial replied Dec 16, 2009 to Add ShareThis or AddThis Link to Upper Left of Window

19 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"Sweet Looks good on my site and Yes you need to grab your publisher ID Thanks Jen C…"

Administrator☼JenSocial replied Dec 16, 2009 to Add ShareThis or AddThis Link to Upper Left of Window

19 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"Thank you for putting up with a puttz when it comes to these things "

Administrator☼JenSocial replied Sep 6, 2009 to Best Tweet Button - Best Way Yet to Enable Site Visitors to Tweet Your Site Pages!

7 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by Administrator☼JenSocial

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips