Administrator☼JenSocial's Discussions (245)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies What's New?

"@ EnerjizedLife.com Your welcome"

Administrator☼JenSocial replied Jul 21, 2010 to what happened to Analytics

4 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Administrator☼JenSocial

"Glad to be of help Enjoy the new platform Regards Deborah Dreamcatchers {{{ HUGS }}}"

4 Jul 21, 2010

"Click on each one in (manage) They have different names ~ analytic s is defiantly th…"

4 Jul 21, 2010

"Thanks goes to you with all your fantastic tips"

Administrator☼JenSocial replied Jul 5, 2010 to How To Add Image to left of Page Header Titles - Add Small Image to Page Header

3 Jul 5, 2010

"Thanks Poss Looks cool I needed to use my photo hosting url instead of ....api.ning.…"

Administrator☼JenSocial replied Jul 5, 2010 to How To Add Image to left of Page Header Titles - Add Small Image to Page Header

3 Jul 5, 2010

"Thanks love the tip"

Administrator☼JenSocial replied Jun 18, 2010 to Customize Broadcast Message - Add HTML At Top

1 Jun 18, 2010

"Thanks for the tip ~ I added it but no birthdays today darn!!! Just have to wait and…"

Administrator☼JenSocial replied Jun 16, 2010 to Scroll Bar for Birthdays/ Scrollable Birthdays / Scroll Through Birthdays On Home Page

4 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"Funny how three letters makes the difference Thanks JEN"

Administrator☼JenSocial replied Apr 13, 2010 to Replace Online Indicator (little green light) with Animated Gif

28 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by Themes - Rosas Negras

"Very easy to set up Thanks fantastic tip I loaded all the graphics to Tinypic and…"

Administrator☼JenSocial replied Apr 10, 2010 to Replace Online Indicator (little green light) with Animated Gif

28 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by Themes - Rosas Negras

"Thanks Jen I used this graphics, so my members know where I get such fantastic tips.…"

Administrator☼JenSocial replied Apr 6, 2010 to Check Credentials of Potential New Friends, Before Accepting Friend Requests

15 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips