Administrator☼JenSocial's Discussions (245)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies What's New?

"Great tip I also added it to Text Box for Profile Pages, For Member Announcements M…"

Administrator☼JenSocial replied Aug 31, 2010 to How To Add Borders to Sub-Menus (sub-tabs)

15 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Administrator☼JenSocial

"A big thank you Kudos to JEN"

Administrator☼JenSocial replied Aug 27, 2010 to Add Scrolling Message in NingBar - - Another Great Tip! ;-)

45 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Mystical

"I have done it Thanks so much Jen and also Facebook LIKE button "

Administrator☼JenSocial replied Aug 25, 2010 to Add Simple Text Box to Profile Pages, For Member Announcements - - Killer Tip!

49 May 10, 2012
Reply by Neuerotica

"I now see it on my site Just had to wait for it to show. Can the text be enlarged f…"

Administrator☼JenSocial replied Aug 25, 2010 to Add Simple Text Box to Profile Pages, For Member Announcements - - Killer Tip!

49 May 10, 2012
Reply by Neuerotica

"Ok I used your codes Jen Worked perfectly then I replace the text with my words (rev…"

49 May 10, 2012
Reply by Neuerotica

"I try it on my site and nothing showed up Have I left something out by mistake here…"

49 May 10, 2012
Reply by Neuerotica

"OK what have I done wrong they are not side by side but beneath other and it looks h…"

Administrator☼JenSocial replied Jul 31, 2010 to Putting Blog and Forum together in middle column!

15 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by LOVING A CONVICT

"Well I follow the instructions up to Step 5 Thank you so much for posting this I've…"

Administrator☼JenSocial replied Jul 27, 2010 to Redirect your Domain from DOMAIN.com to your NING

3 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"My url code only had a line partly Like a broken link ( http://api.ning.com/files/LQ…"

Administrator☼JenSocial replied Jul 24, 2010 to How to Add a Sign Up Button to Sign Up Box

56 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

"Seems like the http//api.ning and ending with .jpg, code is too long, so I used Tiny…"

Administrator☼JenSocial replied Jul 24, 2010 to How to Add a Sign Up Button to Sign Up Box

56 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips