Premium Tips Coming Soon! Do you think this is fair? *** This Discussion was created: March 2009 ***

NOVEMBER 21, 2010: The FREE TIPS will continue to be free.

This is a discussion that was created in March of 2009. The free tips will continue to be free.*smile*

I have created a new Group that contains special Premium Ning Tips. It is $29.95 per year - - less than the cost for one good tip.  If you are interested in the Premium Tips, you can preview and subscribe here: Preview Premium Ning Tips

========= DISCUSSION STARTED MARCH 2009 =========

I am adding a new tip section for Premium Tips. These are the tips that take me hours to create and explain. Some of our current free tips have been lifted by another Ning Site (which will remain nameless), and used as their own. If they had given credit and a link back here, no problem. But, not the case. I enjoy sharing knowledge. But, I don't like feeling like my hard work and time is being taken advantage of.

Due to this, and so much time I spend on some of the tips: I will offer Premium Tips for a very small donation. These tips will be copyrighted. I have to do something to protect my/our interest and time.

Do you think this is fair? And, should I charge a flat fee like $9.95 per tip, or let the member donate what they choose to donate?

Don't worry. I will always offer free tips, as well. Premium will only be the special tips, that not many people have the knowledge to provide. Additionally, these will be the tips that I charge for my time, to install on Ning Sites and/or other websites. Feel free to be honest.

Also, keep in mind: sometimes I want to offer a tip that I can't stop and create, due to my time needed to generate money, to pay the bills. LOL If I know I can get a little hamburger money, then I would have more time to dedicate to some high quality premium tips.

Best Regards,
Jen

Views: 182

Replies to This Discussion

I can totally relate, more than I ever dreamed I could! Times are tough right now, no doubt about it. Thanks for your kind words. And, I'm very happy this site and ThemeWorx has helped you out. That makes it all worth it. ;-)
Jen

BOSS said:...
Not a bad idea, at all. Thank you!

SEADOG's Test Bed said:with that.

100 members equal $ 500 dollars.

Just a thought.
l know l answered this once, but, it does need to be repeat now and then. l do think that you should charge for a tips,hints and helping others. l know you spend a lot of time helping people.

A flat yearly fee...plus $.$$ fee for support if the individual can't implement the tip themselves.

So interesting about this discussion picking up again. I think we must thank you, Anthony!

Thanks for your input! Check out the new Premium Group that will launch on November 19, 2010:

http://jensocial.com/group/premiumningtipsbyjen

Buy-in early and save $5.95.

Best,

Jen

Totally fair Jen... bills are bills and they do not wait!

namaste.

Hi Humanity Healing Foundation!

Always nice to hear from you! Thanks for your comments! Check out the new Premium Group that will launch on November 19, 2010:

Sure its fair, I have learned so much from this site I am still tickled that I can do some of it!

Just a question tho...will the tips have how to videos for newbies to see exacatly what to do?

Wayne & Char,

Thanks for your comments! I really appreciate it!

Check out the new Premium Group that will launch on November 19, 2010:

I apologize if this has already been discussed, but how about charging a flat membership fee to a premium tips group? (just make the group invite only, and invite members who've purchased access.)

I might not purchase an individual tip as they are not always successful for me due to my lack of know-how. But I would pay a flat fee for access to a directory of tips.

Welcome to JenSocial, Hot Rod Revival!

Yeah, it's interesting that this discussion has picked back up from 2009. :-) Matter a fact, I am working on a new Group for premium Ning Tips by Jen. It is a flat rate, but a yearly subscription of $29.95, just so I can continue to add dynamite tips to the group. Grand opening is November 19. And you can save $5.95 if you donate $24, and buy-in early. See details here:

Thank you for your comments,

Jen

Haha, yeah sorry just saw that!! A good price, much appreciated! I joined just a few hours ago and have already implemented several very helpful tips :)

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips