JenSocial's Discussions (6,827)

Discussions Replied To (1108) Replies What's New?

"Actually, I've had issues with the "new emails" showing up, on all browsers. It happ…"

JenSocial replied Dec 6, 2016 to Add Member Account Box Links/Notifications to NingBar and Hide Account Box - - Saving Space Above Fold (Collaborative Efforts: Jen and Elson)

64 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Kos

"Thanks! You're too kind. =)"

JenSocial replied Jul 26, 2016 to Add Footer like Creators.ning.com (Great example of a JenSocial VIP Tip!)

41 Jul 26, 2016
Reply by JenSocial

"You almost have to keep your HTML code in an external text file, edit, then copy/pas…"

JenSocial replied Jul 26, 2016 to Add Footer like Creators.ning.com (Great example of a JenSocial VIP Tip!)

41 Jul 26, 2016
Reply by JenSocial

"The York Paranormals, exactly right, thanks for helping out."

41 Jul 26, 2016
Reply by JenSocial

"Hi Shadow, Sorry, this code was written for 2.0. It would take a good deal of work t…"

JenSocial replied Sep 15, 2015 to Add Member Account Box Links/Notifications to NingBar and Hide Account Box - - Saving Space Above Fold (Collaborative Efforts: Jen and Elson)

64 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Kos

"It should just be the group name. And, yeah, the tip is for a specific group, not al…"

JenSocial replied Jan 15, 2015 to How To Remove Right Column for a Group - UPDATE after New Ning

28 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by Predestined by God

"Claudio, I doubt this will work - - This will not work in 3.0, without the search. B…"

JenSocial replied Jun 3, 2014 to Categorize Content Using Tags / Add Category Sub-tabs: Blogs, Forums, Photos, and Videos.

5 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by JenSocial

"I could get into today. Try this for spacing between the header title and links. On…"

JenSocial replied Jan 25, 2014 to Add Footer like Creators.ning.com (Great example of a JenSocial VIP Tip!)

41 Jul 26, 2016
Reply by JenSocial

"Hi IntroAsian, I went to your site and started looking at the CSS. I was able to tig…"

JenSocial replied Jan 24, 2014 to Add Footer like Creators.ning.com (Great example of a JenSocial VIP Tip!)

41 Jul 26, 2016
Reply by JenSocial

"My pleasure, and great! Glad that worked out. Thank you for the feedback. Best Regar…"

JenSocial replied Jul 18, 2013 to Add Special Content to Header Area

20 Jan 14, 2015
Reply by Predestined by God

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips