I've already had a couple of fellow NCs ask "How do I create a footer, like the new footer on Creators Network
?" If this tutorial has already been created, I couldn't find it.
". So, if you want to learn how-to add/insert content or ads in your header
, see Derrick's How-To, above.
How To Add Content to Your Footer:
- Create your HTML.
- Upload to a server or to Ning via Blog (be sure to click on document upload icon)
- How to center content in your HTML - add a DIV with align=center, around your footer content, within your external HTML. Example start tag: <div align=center>
- Background color - the best way to set iframe background color: add the body tag to your external HTML, like in following example. You can add these tags to your Analytics box code. But, I've found that it's better to add to your HTML file. Example start tag: <body bgcolor=white> Note: Don't forget to end both the body and DIV tags in your external HTML file.
- Know your HTML path.
- Replace the src="your.html" with your HTML file path, in the example code below.
- Adjust the iframe width and height to fit your HTML content area.
- Add the example code below, to your Analytics box - Manage/Analytics.