SurferShot's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies What's New?

"Oh wait! I just scrolled down the page an saw the Tabbed Content Boxes. Never mind!…"

SurferShot replied Aug 1, 2014 to Toggle Content with Links - - Great Space Saver and Just Plain Cool!

49 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by SurferShot

"Hi Jen, It's been awhile I know. Is there anyway to make this work with the "toggle_…"

SurferShot replied Aug 1, 2014 to Toggle Content with Links - - Great Space Saver and Just Plain Cool!

49 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by SurferShot

"This is such an awesome tip! I've expanded my toggle content to use as a left side c…"

SurferShot replied Apr 30, 2012 to Toggle Content with Links - - Great Space Saver and Just Plain Cool!

49 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by SurferShot

"Yaaaa! That google code worked! That saved me so much time. You may not see it in my…"

SurferShot replied Mar 2, 2012 to Toggle Content with Links - - Great Space Saver and Just Plain Cool!

49 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by SurferShot

"The jquery code that you gave us to place into the "Custom Code" box is the same cod…"

SurferShot replied Mar 1, 2012 to Toggle Content with Links - - Great Space Saver and Just Plain Cool!

49 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by SurferShot

"My toggle content from this tip has suddenly stopped working on a basic html site th…"

SurferShot replied Mar 1, 2012 to Toggle Content with Links - - Great Space Saver and Just Plain Cool!

49 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by SurferShot

"Hi Jen, I'm building a new surf store and use this tip as the left column menu. Than…"

SurferShot replied Oct 6, 2011 to Toggle Content with Links - - Great Space Saver and Just Plain Cool!

49 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by SurferShot

"Thanks OurLeafs!"

SurferShot replied Aug 30, 2010 to Embed ning chat on other pages

6 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by SurferShot

"Hi Jen, I read somewhere that this app will be back up by the end of summer. Here we…"

SurferShot replied Aug 30, 2010 to Magazine for Your Ning! by Feedly - EMBEDDED CODE NO LONGER AVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, PER FEEDLY.

15 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"I tried this on a non-ning site of mine and I get the message, "Our apologies. Chat…"

SurferShot replied Aug 30, 2010 to Embed ning chat on other pages

6 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by SurferShot

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips