All Discussions Tagged 'page' (9)

Entries Replies What's New?

Ning 3.0 - How to Style a Ning 3.0 Custom Page with Linked Style Sheet / CSS (i.e., Add Background to Custom Page)

First, I have to give credit to my friend edie2k2 for peaking my curiosity on adding a unique background to a new "Custom Page" on Ning 3.0…

Started by JenSocial

52 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Susan Kay Daniels

How To Create Custom Page and Make it Your Home Page in Ning 3.0 - plus screencast

How To Create Custom Page and Make it Your Home Page in Ning 3.0 - Plus Screencast Toolbar/Social Site Manager/Site & Pages Add a Pag…

Started by JenSocial

0 Mar 22, 2013

Ning Pro but Network Much Slow. How to make average page load time fast?

Hi Ning jensoial Team I am using ning pro but My Network is much slow. How to make average page load time fast? currently status of my net…

Started by Irfan Khan

1 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

Help Needed: How do I move the toolbar on the main page in Design Studio to go under the Header Picture?

I was wondering if anyone knew how to move the toolbar in my Design Studio which is now located above my header picture.  http://landofutop…

Started by Mystical

5 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Fire-Tech

Landing Page

Hello Jen: I tried to upload an html archive to the File Manager so I can use it as a landing page, but it says that there is an error. Wou…

Started by Mauricio Bernadez

1 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by JenSocial

Trying to make a simple page to place adsense units on

Hi folks.   I have a domaibn name i bought from Go Daddy. wanted to make a simple page with a little content to place ad units from AdSense…

Started by Dave Norris

6 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by elsodev

Customizing new pages on ning

Hey guys,   This might be a dumb question or maybe something thats not even possible..... basically I created a new web page 'About Us' by…

Started by Arjun Chahal

6 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Tips by Alex/JenSocial

SCRIPT FOR LATEST ACTIVITY MODULE

Hey everyone,   I was wondering if there was any way to make the Latest Activity module behave like twitter (when you visit the home page).…

Started by Arjun Chahal

6 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Arjun Chahal

customize Maintenance page like Thisis50.com

Hi there...!! i would like to customize my networks Maintenance page just like THISIS50.COM where by they have add videos and a chat room f…

Started by MUSTAPHA SELEMANI

1 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips