Neuerotica's Discussions (316)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies What's New?

"there is a way to get around all of ning's limitations for the mini and plus plans.…"

Neuerotica replied Jun 28, 2010 to Ning Pro and Plus Plans: Several Limitations Improved - - Mini Plan Restrictions.

9 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by rivrain philippe

"didn't know there were limitations on css in the first place. having said that: yyy…"

Neuerotica replied Jun 20, 2010 to Ning Pro and Plus Plans: Several Limitations Improved - - Mini Plan Restrictions.

9 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by rivrain philippe

"i haven't had that problem here with your network's site bar, and the jisbar on my n…"

Neuerotica replied Jun 12, 2010 to I May Be Done With Toolbars on a Ning Network! What's Your Experience?

40 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by Predestined by God

"i am pleased things are working out for you with regards to ning's new changes, tom.…"

Neuerotica replied Jun 7, 2010 to Is Ning Keeping Their Promises? i.e. Ning in iFrame, and Ning Apps On Home Page...

19 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by RoadHouse Rockers

"i read the original article on ning developers last week and thought i was seeing th…"

Neuerotica replied Jun 7, 2010 to Is Ning Keeping Their Promises? i.e. Ning in iFrame, and Ning Apps On Home Page...

19 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by RoadHouse Rockers

"i read on the creators site (from ning staff) that your current uploads will remain…"

Neuerotica replied May 12, 2010 to In the midst of the Ning Storm, What’s Your Next Move?

126 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"eh??? not at all. direct response are indicated by an L-shaped line with an arrow at…"

Neuerotica replied May 7, 2010 to In the midst of the Ning Storm, What’s Your Next Move?

126 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"i'm staying, but it is unfortunate so many have to leave. i wish people wouldn't all…"

Neuerotica replied May 7, 2010 to In the midst of the Ning Storm, What’s Your Next Move?

126 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"i hope you at least migrated your network rather than ask your members to start all…"

126 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"of course you can migrate all of your content off of ning, mjh. we used to do it all…"

Neuerotica replied May 7, 2010 to Ning's Big Announcement May 4, 2010 - Details and What Are Your Thoughts?

107 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Magic Happens

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips