www.overtone.cc - Jens's Discussions (97)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies What's New?

"  Thanks Jen,   I will try myself to find a solution. But I'll visit yo…"

www.overtone.cc - Jens replied Dec 1, 2010 to position:absolute is not working

5 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Seye

": D   yes, okay! Good to fixed that now on four other NING sites. In the morning a n…"

www.overtone.cc - Jens replied Nov 2, 2010 to I added an own footer ...

4 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by www.overtone.cc - Jens

"i could find a solution: celina [D] gave me a hint to use align center in the div se…"

www.overtone.cc - Jens replied Nov 2, 2010 to I added an own footer ...

4 Nov 2, 2010

"I was unable to reply here at first - I don't know why. I typed in my text below and…"

www.overtone.cc - Jens replied Oct 16, 2010 to No webdav anymore ?

3 Oct 16, 2010

"Thanks Jen for your reply. More and more I am getting pissed off with NING and they…"

www.overtone.cc - Jens replied Oct 16, 2010 to No webdav anymore ?

3 Oct 16, 2010

"It seems that the community BLOG feature on a NING network is not accepted as a word…"

www.overtone.cc - Jens replied Sep 25, 2010 to Google alerts for Blog Entries / Post

3 Sep 25, 2010

"yes, i understand it as one step to improvements. but actually it is al little bit s…"

www.overtone.cc - Jens replied Sep 25, 2010 to Ning Pros! New File Manager: Upload Files and Make a Splash with a Custom Main Page!

24 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"a file manager without a file directory is useless -and why I should install or crea…"

www.overtone.cc - Jens replied Sep 25, 2010 to Ning Pros! New File Manager: Upload Files and Make a Splash with a Custom Main Page!

24 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"Interesting!"

www.overtone.cc - Jens replied Aug 1, 2010 to Jen's Video Reflections of the Week - Comments

21 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by DaVersity.Org

"Hi Jen, this new dashboard really sucks. Where is the TAB manager all other TOOLS? I…"

www.overtone.cc - Jens replied Jul 20, 2010 to New Ning Dashboard (Manage Panel) - What Are Your Thoughts?

101 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by abdul Quadir

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips