Lex Smith's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies What's New?

"Ok  Jen I got the icons fixed. Just take a look and see what I need to fix for the t…"

Lex Smith replied Jun 3, 2011 to Add Hover Image Effect to Latest Activity, Blogs, Forums, Notes and Text Boxes

35 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by 7H

"The Hover effect for text box isn't working on my sites. I copied the code exactly.…"

Lex Smith replied Jun 2, 2011 to Add Hover Image Effect to Latest Activity, Blogs, Forums, Notes and Text Boxes

35 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by 7H

"I had no idea this was available. That could really help me out."

Lex Smith replied Mar 22, 2011 to Fix Top "Instant Ad Box" Spacing - Top Header Ad Box

10 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by Lex Smith

" I tried this and it doesn't work.  Not sure how to get it working."

Lex Smith replied Dec 4, 2010 to Another Site Search

3 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by El Surveyor

"If I want to add a small image where it says + Add Event how would I do it?"

Lex Smith replied Sep 12, 2010 to Customize the Ning Navigation Menu Bar: Add Background Images to Menu Bar and Menu Tabs (Hover & Active), and Menu Bar Divider

37 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

"Another option is the Gimp. It has similar tools to photoshop but its free. You can…"

Lex Smith replied Sep 9, 2010 to How To Center Header - Center Your Logo

26 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by JenSocial

"I love this tip, I might add that using w3schools, you can add some flair to this,…"

Lex Smith replied Aug 31, 2010 to How To Add Borders to Sub-Menus (sub-tabs)

15 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Administrator☼JenSocial

"thats ok I figured out how to do it. I was refering to adding an image to module he…"

Lex Smith replied Aug 25, 2010 to Customize the Ning Navigation Menu Bar: Add Background Images to Menu Bar and Menu Tabs (Hover & Active), and Menu Bar Divider

37 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

"If I want to add the blue jelly nav bar background to my subherder tabs on the right…"

Lex Smith replied Aug 22, 2010 to Customize the Ning Navigation Menu Bar: Add Background Images to Menu Bar and Menu Tabs (Hover & Active), and Menu Bar Divider

37 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

"Is there a way to make scrollable notes? I know how to make it scroll on the main pa…"

Lex Smith replied Aug 3, 2010 to Scroll Bar for Photos/ Scrollable Photos / Scroll Through Photos On Home Page / Profile Pages

5 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips