Ning 3.0 (169)

Entries Replies What's New?

Need help to update and make my ning site look better

Hi, I've two requests. 1. I've made a ning site and I'd like help to tweak and fix it up as I've only used the graphic tools that Ning prov…

Started by Renata S

1 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

Ning 3.0 jQuery Tip - Add a "View Full Size" Link to Photos!

Hi friends! This is my FIRST tip for the new Ning 3.0 (N3) platform.  There will be MANY More! As of today, I noticed on my N3 site that th…

Started by TJ @ jQueryHelp

12 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by jQueryHelp

Target Your Home Page - Add Body CSS Class Selector

If you want to target your Ning 3.0 Home Page, this tip should help you out. I haven't shared this yet, thinking that Ning would add a CSS…

Started by JenSocial

2 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

My first week on 3.0.

I started with site design, I'm trying to use what I am given first and not over customize right away. Was going pretty well. Until I tried…

Started by GirlRiders

12 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

Sick to DEATH of the Creator's Forum

I have to vent.  (If you want to delete my rant, Jen, you can. I won't get mad.) When I first got my own network, I didn't know ANYTHING.…

Started by Writer Chick

33 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

IMPORT WORDPRESS BLOGS IN NING 3.0 NETWORK..

Is there a way we can upload all the blog posts form wordpress in ning 3.0 network and it should be my network home page, please let me kno…

Started by Enrrico Torres

0 Sep 17, 2013

Utilize Google Hangouts on Ning

I run a language educational site. I'm wondering if it is possible to include/embed a Google+ hangout site in Ning.

Started by Louis Sorenson

4 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

Ning 2.0 and 3.0 and Seesmic activity

Does Ning still support the seesmic 2.0 option? If so do you think they plan to do more with seesmic now that ning is also 3.0? If so, do…

Started by PaganJourneys.Net Hosting

0 Sep 10, 2013

I haven't touched 3.0 yet, getting antsy

I wanted to wait until the full release with the features I use most, such as events and take advantage of the migration tools, but I am ge…

Started by GirlRiders

21 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by PaganJourneys.Net Hosting

Ning 3.0 Member "Profile Page" Privacy Update and Instructions

Ning 3.0 Profile Page Privacy Platform Update - August 21, 2013 Member "Profile Page" Privacy Instructions: Ning just implemented a rele…

Started by JenSocial

0 Aug 22, 2013

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips