Ning 3.0 (169)

Entries Replies What's New?

How To Center Module Content ?

Can anybody give me the code to center the content of all modules like Text, Pic, Video, Groups Modules ????

Started by Hami

0 Aug 21, 2014

Slider Template from WOW Slider

I'm a new creator with very little coding experience. I want to add a sleek slider to my home page and I've come across a wide range of des…

Started by Sylvia Hysen

6 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by JenSocial

Music Submissions

Thank you for taking the time to submit your music to The Wrap Up Magazine Submissions Department. Would you like to submit your music to…

Started by Gansta Marcus

0 Aug 13, 2014

Hottest Celebrity Photos

The Wrap-Up Magazine has been making a name for themselves by posting the top 5 hottest photos of celebs, models, and rantgirls. Sexy Girl…

Started by Gansta Marcus

0 Aug 13, 2014

Sports News

Everyone loves some type of sport from time to time. Some of the hottest sports news, scores, rumors, fantasy games, and more can be found…

Started by Gansta Marcus

0 Aug 13, 2014

How to, and where to Migrate from NING

Successfully running a premier Ning site for the past 6-7 years now since Oct 2008. I have given up the ghost so as to speak with Ning, as…

Started by Clive Moore MA

0 Jul 19, 2014

Make Profile Questions Stand Out 3.0

This is a super simple tip, but thought some of you may need it. If you want to make your Profile Questions stand out, the following CSS wi…

Started by JenSocial

1 Jul 19, 2014
Reply by Jamie Baker

UPDATE on the white label issue

Who is this Bernard person??  Anyway, he identified himself as associated with Ning in some development way. I don't know exactly who he is…

Started by Writer Chick

7 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by Cosmic Nation

How can I Display Text on Image Hover Using CSS & HTML

Plz Tell me how can i do this.....???

Started by Hami

1 May 19, 2014
Reply by JenSocial

It's Official! Creators Ning2.0 To Ning3.0 Migration Complete

Interesting news on Ning Creators, it is official. Welcome to Ning 3.0 if you're a member of the Ning creators platform. I know they didn't…

Started by Cosmic Nation

2 May 13, 2014
Reply by Cosmic Nation

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips