Ning 3.0 (169)

Entries Replies What's New?

OH MAN Someone PLEASE Tell Me How This Guy Made His Text Look 3D!

this looks soooo wicked! look to the right of the vid at the light blue font....all of the light blue fonts look like they are floating act…

Started by Dave Norris

4 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Susan Kay Daniels

Ning Announces Price Increase - June 21, 2011

Ning Plus and Pro Pricing Increase Just announced by Ning's CEO Jason Rosenthal, effective after July 20, 2011, Ning's Pro and Plus Subscri…

Started by JenSocial

123 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Dave Norris

Does anyone know a way to put a simple "WHOS ONLINE" widget onto your site ?

What I mean is , I want one that shows members avatars and says online, then disapears when they go offline .Not great at adding code , so…

Started by MY OWN SPACE 360

12 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by JenSocial

RSS feeds

Jen I have created a seperate page for news...but then i realized I dont know how to add an rss feed to just any ol' page.  Is there a way…

Started by Dan Stover

2 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Dan Stover

Adsense to blog

HiI have been searching the forums for this. Maybe it is the way I am searching it. I want to add adsense to my blogs to appear on top, in…

Started by Phuze'mthonjeni

6 May 3, 2011
Reply by JenSocial

Facebook Integration

Hey Jen, Whenever I post my ning network url on facebook, it gives me the option to select 1 out of 10 thumbnails. The issue is that all th…

Started by Arjun Chahal

2 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Magiick

How to move these like buttons below videos on the home (main / start) page of my network ?

I would like to give this beta feature network likes a try ... but i don't like this buttons, hints or however you like to call it ... ther…

Started by www.overtone.cc - Jens

3 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by JenSocial

Help with "Add Shadow to Main Body Area (xg_body) for All Browsers"

Hi, I added this code to my CSS (it is the only code there) #xg_body {-moz-box-shadow: 3px 3px 14px #000;-webkit-box-shadow: 3px 3px 14px #…

Started by Kelly McLaurin

2 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by JenSocial

Great Way to Share All of Your Online Profiles - http://about.me/

If you haven't already, I highly recommend hopping on over to about.me and creating an Account. This site is a great place to pull your Soc…

Started by JenSocial

2 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by irgeorgepecore

What Would You Do If The Internet No Longer Existed?

Tonight I was reading about the Anti-government protests in Egypt, and how the Internet was "down", and about the protests outside the capi…

Started by JenSocial

31 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Forbes

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips