Ask For Ning Help (Support Questions) (320)

Entries Replies What's New?

HIDE MODULE FOR SIGNED IN MEMBERS?

I'd like to completely remove the default ning signin/up box which ive done. I'd like to replace that with a text box containing an image…

Started by LeafsZone

19 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

Narrowing the page?

Since changing the width of Ning pages is ill-advised, is there a way to narrow the the entire page by a few pixels?  I know my page was na…

Started by Scott Davidson

3 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

How To Merge Two Profile Question,s Answers

Let Suppose In signup Process we fill two questions Profile Questions Name ISMAIL SHAH Occupation Student Now i want that when member co…

Started by Ismail Shah

2 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Ismail Shah

NO SAVE BUTTON NOT RESPONDING

Hi good afternoon!MY question is why I try to add codes in the custom section and answereth me no save button?HAVE SOMEONE ANSWER TO THIS?T…

Started by Aly

2 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Aly

Offering free Android apps to members

Hi Jen wondered if you solve this - I want to offer members a free android app every day and have it hosted on my cloud how could i make i…

Started by Alan McLaughlin

2 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Alan McLaughlin

Members Online Container

At one time I had our "Members Online" container a nice size.  Somehow it was changed.  Ideally I'd like to have it NOT overlap the body of…

Started by Scott Davidson

5 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

Member Question - How to remove Access Denied Error from my ning network

THIS DISCUSSION QUESTION WAS ORIGINALLY CREATED BY: Dear Jensocial Team   When I want to download some thing from my ning network www.virt

Started by JenSocial

1 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

How to make signup mandatory after seeing a certain number of pages

I want to be able to make the register page show up after visitors see about 5 pages. I know you can make the network private except the ho…

Started by Classic Rockers Network

1 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

Changing Groups Members Module

Hi...I was viewing another discussion and saw a screenshot of a group page. I noticed on this page, that the creator had somehow made the m…

Started by Ruby for Women

3 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Ruby for Women

Need Help With Vertical Spacing Between Modules

Hello...The modules on my main page have about 50px of spacing between them vertically. Is there a code that would enable me to make this g…

Started by Ruby for Women

2 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Jen Testing Account

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips