Ask For Ning Help (Support Questions) (320)

Entries Replies What's New?

File Manager Problems

Howdy, I am struggling with the File Manager This picture is one on Jensocial... for ease.lol. .Do YOU SEE the place to put a DOT...to mak…

Started by OregonShout _YoUNITY

2 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

Facebook Invite Goes To Sign Up Link

When I send a Facebook Invite to my friends it displays in their Facebook messages. However, the invite is automatically linked to send fri…

Started by Rick Altman

0 Feb 13, 2013

PART 1: 3rd Party Commenting Tip for Ning : Killer Working Tip for Blogs, Videos, Photos & Forums

Oi Mates,   A lot of creators have been waiting for or wanting this feature, so here is something that i cooked up for you, It works 100% w…

Started by DJ Webster

16 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

How to add text on chat?

Hi everyone It´s posible add default text (and link) to my chat? visible text when anybody contact me. And, add default text on main room?…

Started by Claudio Acosta

5 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

I'm having trouble on Firefox for my site

I've looked into every part of code in the CSS, Custom Code and widgets... I'm so confused! This keeps coming up!

Started by David Angel

3 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

How to include a date field into discussion form?

Hello everyone! I need to include a feature to automatically close discussions, or have them expire, after a certain date. Is this possible…

Started by Claudio Acosta

7 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

How to Add Sponsor Icon

Would like to know how to add sponsor icon on the bottom of the page http://www.greygambit.com/

Started by gagan rndhawa

1 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

Show blog rules ( warning) before posting a blog

I have strict rules when allowing my members to post a blog on my site. I do would like a note or text to either pop up or show up when a m…

Started by francisco cordova

2 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by francisco cordova

Comment box on 2 column profile pages

I added code to my network that changed profile pages from 3 columns to 2 columns. It looks great!  Only problem is that the comment boxes…

Started by Bill Vasko

4 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Bill Vasko

How to increase font size?

Hello everyone, Would someone know a way to increase the font size of the heading surrounded by the red circle on my Homepage? I've tried…

Started by Joao Fernandes

3 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips