www.overtone.cc - Jens's Discussions (97)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies What's New?

"I am using method #3 and agree with you, Jen. This method provides that someone can…"

www.overtone.cc - Jens replied Dec 5, 2010 to How to Add the Facebook Like to All Pages - Huge hidden secret within tip for Ning NCs!

129 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by JenSocial

"Hi Jen, I come back to this discussion to let you know that I am using now METHOD #…"

www.overtone.cc - Jens replied Sep 13, 2010 to How to Add the Facebook Like to All Pages - Huge hidden secret within tip for Ning NCs!

129 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by JenSocial

"Hi Jen, sure this works - but maybe I try to understand the SDK version. Thanks for…"

www.overtone.cc - Jens replied May 13, 2010 to How to Add the Facebook Like to All Pages - Huge hidden secret within tip for Ning NCs!

129 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by JenSocial

"Thanks! you can see this I like button here at www.ayurveda-community.net/ where I i…"

www.overtone.cc - Jens replied May 12, 2010 to How to Add the Facebook Like to All Pages - Huge hidden secret within tip for Ning NCs!

129 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by JenSocial

"Hi Jen, how can I use the SDK integrated version? I don't understand this version.…"

www.overtone.cc - Jens replied May 12, 2010 to How to Add the Facebook Like to All Pages - Huge hidden secret within tip for Ning NCs!

129 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by JenSocial

"Hi Jen, this superb. I used the METHOD #2 WITHIN XG_MODULE ACROSS NING NETWORK and…"

129 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by JenSocial

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

Ning 3.0 vs. Grou.ps for a brand new community

Started by Rodney Cummins. Last reply by Rodney Cummins Jul 22, 2013. 2 Replies

Suggestion for Jensocial

Started by Bernard Lama. Last reply by JenSocial Jun 3, 2012. 1 Reply

Scheduling background changes

Started by Mind's Eye. Last reply by Mind's Eye Feb 29, 2012. 1 Reply

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by