The Human Touch's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies What's New?

"I could see my own likes using the above the signin box method. (On both the network…"

The Human Touch replied May 13, 2010 to How to Add the Facebook Like to All Pages - Huge hidden secret within tip for Ning NCs!

129 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by JenSocial

"Oops sorry:) Wasn't trying to create more work for you, just letting you know:)"

The Human Touch replied May 13, 2010 to How to Add the Facebook Like to All Pages - Huge hidden secret within tip for Ning NCs!

129 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by JenSocial

"It didn't do anything on my network:( BTW thanks for liking my network:)"

129 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by JenSocial

"OK thanks:) The only reason I would like that is that it seems to be more intuitive,…"

The Human Touch replied May 12, 2010 to How to Add the Facebook Like to All Pages - Huge hidden secret within tip for Ning NCs!

129 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by JenSocial

"No, I mean how on this page, for instance, it shows before comments."

The Human Touch replied May 12, 2010 to How to Add the Facebook Like to All Pages - Huge hidden secret within tip for Ning NCs!

129 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by JenSocial

"I haven't been able to get in:( I'm going to try now. I just realized that this does…"

129 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by JenSocial

"You are seriously AWESOME! I'm going to try it out later, after I get something to e…"

The Human Touch replied May 11, 2010 to How to Add the Facebook Like to All Pages - Huge hidden secret within tip for Ning NCs!

129 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by JenSocial

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

Ning 3.0 vs. Grou.ps for a brand new community

Started by Rodney Cummins. Last reply by Rodney Cummins Jul 22, 2013. 2 Replies

Suggestion for Jensocial

Started by Bernard Lama. Last reply by JenSocial Jun 3, 2012. 1 Reply

Scheduling background changes

Started by Mind's Eye. Last reply by Mind's Eye Feb 29, 2012. 1 Reply

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by