Kiribati My Homeland's Discussions (2)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies What's New?

"Wow! A great way to display featured members of one's site - as I did. Instead of th…"

Kiribati My Homeland replied Apr 4, 2010 to Add A Horizontal Scrolling Text Box - text moves from right to left

7 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by Kiribati My Homeland

"I just finished doing it. No more white! I've painted the town RED with black boarde…"

Kiribati My Homeland replied Apr 3, 2010 to How To Add Background Color & Border to Broadcast Message

14 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"Thanks for adding this one, Jen ... it's working perfectly!!!"

Kiribati My Homeland replied Mar 2, 2010 to Special Member Links - Your Friends, Your Discussions, Your Groups, Your Photos, Your Videos

21 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

"How about link to blogs? Is it possible? thanks!"

Kiribati My Homeland replied Feb 28, 2010 to Special Member Links - Your Friends, Your Discussions, Your Groups, Your Photos, Your Videos

21 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

"Thanks Jen, it is a great tip!! I've inserted, checked and it worked."

Kiribati My Homeland replied Feb 27, 2010 to Special Member Links - Your Friends, Your Discussions, Your Groups, Your Photos, Your Videos

21 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

"Thank you! I am going to try these places."

Kiribati My Homeland replied Feb 15, 2010 to Promoting Your Site

8 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by yobab

"Thank you Jen! There was 0% problem at all with the codes! It just 100% worked very…"

Kiribati My Homeland replied Jan 29, 2010 to Move Wide Column to Left (home page of Ning Network)

36 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by GirlRiders

"I'm more happy that I used your tips and learning from them as well! I'll report iss…"

Kiribati My Homeland replied Dec 31, 2009 to Add ShareThis or AddThis Link to Upper Left of Window

19 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"Thanks Jen for this tip! I have put it on my site ..but the problem is - when the bo…"

Kiribati My Homeland replied Dec 30, 2009 to Add ShareThis or AddThis Link to Upper Left of Window

19 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"Hi Jen! i'm a new member not knowing much on how things go here. I've already used s…"

Kiribati My Homeland replied Dec 28, 2009 to Please DO NOT LIFT TIPS from this site, unless you use our Tip Logo/Link. Read details.

13 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by freelee love

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips