Mr Schmooze™'s Discussions (109)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies What's New?

"Cool tip jen, Although i've had something similar on my network for a long while now…"

Mr Schmooze™ replied Mar 30, 2012 to Add Member Account Box Links/Notifications to NingBar and Hide Account Box - - Saving Space Above Fold (Collaborative Efforts: Jen and Elson)

64 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Kos

"great tip, but i would actually love to know how to reduce the size of the ridiculou…"

Mr Schmooze™ replied Oct 12, 2011 to More Button Tweaks for the Activity Feed

5 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Fire-Tech

"it worked! you're awesome Jen! Love you loads!"

Mr Schmooze™ replied Aug 7, 2011 to Status Update On Home Page - Make It Stand Out! UPDATED: September 1, 2011

38 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Fire-Tech

"anyone else notice that the latest ning update on the status box has messed up this…"

Mr Schmooze™ replied Aug 5, 2011 to Status Update On Home Page - Make It Stand Out! UPDATED: September 1, 2011

38 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Fire-Tech

"i guess this tip s no longer useful, since ning now offers the option to use the ful…"

Mr Schmooze™ replied Jul 8, 2011 to Remove Right Column from All Pages - New Design Studio

13 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Mandy G.

"for some reason, it's still not showing up on my network. i've removed your backgrou…"

Mr Schmooze™ replied Jul 4, 2011 to NING TIPS: Replacing the deadly status boxes with lovely thinking bubbles in your main page

15 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Shannon Klipstein

"please could you re-write this code in a notepad and attach it, it seems the way u p…"

Mr Schmooze™ replied Jul 4, 2011 to NING TIPS: Replacing the deadly status boxes with lovely thinking bubbles in your main page

15 Nov 27, 2011

"great tip. thanks"

Mr Schmooze™ replied Jul 4, 2011 to NING TIPS: Change the sign up link in comments with icons to get more members!

4 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Tips by Alex/JenSocial

"Great tip!"

15 Nov 27, 2011

"hi Jen, i figured it out finally!!! i abandoned this code after i complained about i…"

Mr Schmooze™ replied Jun 26, 2011 to Add Simple Text Box to Profile Pages, For Member Announcements - - Killer Tip!

49 May 10, 2012
Reply by Neuerotica

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips