Haiti FM's Discussions (2)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies What's New?

"no issues for me in chrome this is something you really have to play with the number…"

Haiti FM replied Oct 13, 2010 to Move Members To Header! UPDATE: Display in Header on All Pages!

52 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by JenSocial

"Just a note on my results I had everything nice with 12 showing so I checked all the…"

Haiti FM replied Oct 2, 2010 to Move Members To Header! UPDATE: Display in Header on All Pages!

52 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by JenSocial

"yeah thanks again for the code its great."

Haiti FM replied Oct 2, 2010 to Move Members To Header! UPDATE: Display in Header on All Pages!

52 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by JenSocial

"okay I just changed it to row 3 - it added more members to the list just a little bl…"

52 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by JenSocial

"I love the UPDATE for more pages but I've been tweaking the code for about an hour n…"

52 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by JenSocial

"I'm really happy with the look I just wish I knew enough coding to make the exact sa…"

Haiti FM replied Sep 22, 2010 to Move Members To Header! UPDATE: Display in Header on All Pages!

52 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by JenSocial

"this totally saved me had to change it to ( position ) looks great on my site now th…"

Haiti FM replied Sep 22, 2010 to Add Scrolling Message in NingBar - - Another Great Tip! ;-)

45 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Mystical

"this is what I've been looking for thank you"

Haiti FM replied Sep 22, 2010 to Add Scrolling Message in NingBar - - Another Great Tip! ;-)

45 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Mystical

"wow wow beautiful! Thank You! I just tried it I wish it could be on every page. :)"

Haiti FM replied Sep 22, 2010 to Move Members To Header! UPDATE: Display in Header on All Pages!

52 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by JenSocial

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips