Tips by Alex/JenSocial's Discussions (176)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies What's New?

"Hi Husky, You can change the color of links and buttons in Design Studio. If you…"

Tips by Alex/JenSocial replied Oct 8, 2012 to NING TIP: Move Quick Share Links to the Bottom of Status Feed

6 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Tips by Alex/JenSocial

"Welcome to VIP CLUB!!"

Tips by Alex/JenSocial replied Aug 16, 2012 to NING TIPS: Add ADs only in main page, profile pages or any other pages

10 Aug 16, 2012

"Sorry, busy works. I'll check this for you today or tomorrow. :)"

Tips by Alex/JenSocial replied Nov 4, 2011 to NING TIPS: Highlight Activity when Mouse Over

11 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by Caribbean People Online

"You can told your members to add a new blank blog post. Don't need to write any thin…"

Tips by Alex/JenSocial replied Oct 28, 2011 to NING TIP: Add customize icons with share links in activity feed

33 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by Chloe Alison Prince

"It's weird. I go to the RSS Pump and paste the blog rss url  http://www.iyoume.net/p…"

Tips by Alex/JenSocial replied Oct 28, 2011 to Create RSS Feed News Ticker In NingBar

17 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Escena Mexico

"So useful!! Thanks Jen. And you let me get another tip idea."

Tips by Alex/JenSocial replied Oct 23, 2011 to Text Sizer Feature For Site Users - A+ Larger Font | A- Smaller Font

7 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

"There is no quick add file link. Members can add files only when they write blog, di…"

Tips by Alex/JenSocial replied Oct 23, 2011 to NING TIP: Add customize icons with share links in activity feed

33 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by Chloe Alison Prince

"LOL, I love this tip. Feels like I'm eagerness."

Tips by Alex/JenSocial replied Sep 30, 2011 to NING TIPS: Change the sign up link in comments with icons to get more members!

4 Sep 30, 2011

"Do you know CSS grouping ?"

Tips by Alex/JenSocial replied Sep 30, 2011 to NING TIPS: Highlight Activity when Mouse Over

11 Nov 5, 2011

"LOL, you use hover on whole module not just one entry. So brain.  I 'll check that d…"

Tips by Alex/JenSocial replied Sep 25, 2011 to NING TIPS: Highlight Activity when Mouse Over

11 Nov 5, 2011

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips