7H's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies What's New?

"Works like a charm! Thank you, Jen. As always, appreciate the prompt, perfect assis…"

7H replied Apr 18, 2013 to Add Hover Image Effect to Latest Activity, Blogs, Forums, Notes and Text Boxes

35 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by 7H

"Hello Jen, This is another of your tips we've used and liked. But, as usual, I have…"

7H replied Apr 17, 2013 to Add Hover Image Effect to Latest Activity, Blogs, Forums, Notes and Text Boxes

35 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by 7H

"Once again, Jen,  Thank you for a tip that is working well. Our site has benefited g…"

7H replied Aug 26, 2012 to How to Add a Sign Up Button to Sign Up Box

56 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

"Jen to the rescue again.  Thanks.  Playing with brighter colors now. Smiles, Holly"

7H replied Apr 22, 2012 to Add Member Account Box Links/Notifications to NingBar and Hide Account Box - - Saving Space Above Fold (Collaborative Efforts: Jen and Elson)

64 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Kos

"Once again, JenSocial rocks! Easy and worked like a charm. However, I need to change…"

7H replied Apr 22, 2012 to Add Member Account Box Links/Notifications to NingBar and Hide Account Box - - Saving Space Above Fold (Collaborative Efforts: Jen and Elson)

64 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Kos

"I agree; excellent.  I will enjoy this, as will other members. Thank you GirlRiders,…"

7H replied Apr 22, 2012 to Special Member Links - Your Friends, Your Discussions, Your Groups, Your Photos, Your Videos

21 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips