JenSocial's Discussions (6,827)

Discussions Replied To (1108) Replies What's New?

"Thunder, Great! When I wrote this tip, all layouts were the same. If you use the "to…"

JenSocial replied May 10, 2012 to Add Simple Text Box to Profile Pages, For Member Announcements - - Killer Tip!

49 May 10, 2012
Reply by Neuerotica

"Hi Glenn, Happy you like the tip. In regards to your questions, since the account bo…"

JenSocial replied May 10, 2012 to Toggle Content with Links - - Great Space Saver and Just Plain Cool!

49 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by SurferShot

"Great! Looks great as your site always does. =)"

JenSocial replied Apr 30, 2012 to Toggle Content with Links - - Great Space Saver and Just Plain Cool!

49 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by SurferShot

"GR, The logic on the Inbox seems to not update sometimes, mostly on the home page. I…"

JenSocial replied Apr 24, 2012 to Add Member Account Box Links/Notifications to NingBar and Hide Account Box - - Saving Space Above Fold (Collaborative Efforts: Jen and Elson)

64 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Kos

"Honestly, I have no idea if there's a link for that. I wouldn't know where to start.…"

JenSocial replied Apr 23, 2012 to Special Member Links - Your Friends, Your Discussions, Your Groups, Your Photos, Your Videos

21 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

"Glad to hear it! Try the following code in Advanced CSS, changing the hex color valu…"

JenSocial replied Apr 22, 2012 to Add Member Account Box Links/Notifications to NingBar and Hide Account Box - - Saving Space Above Fold (Collaborative Efforts: Jen and Elson)

64 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Kos

"Muyiwa, If you need custom work, please contact me via website above, or here: http:…"

JenSocial replied Apr 21, 2012 to How to Add a Sign Up Button to Sign Up Box

56 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

"ALERT!!!!!!!! As of approximately 1 week ago, it was brought to my attention that Je…"

JenSocial replied Apr 18, 2012 to Text Sizer Feature For Site Users - A+ Larger Font | A- Smaller Font

7 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

"Fantastic, and you are welcome!"

JenSocial replied Apr 12, 2012 to Add Member Account Box Links/Notifications to NingBar and Hide Account Box - - Saving Space Above Fold (Collaborative Efforts: Jen and Elson)

64 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Kos

"Part of the problem, you have the NingBar hidden. Go to your Advanced CSS and find t…"

JenSocial replied Apr 12, 2012 to Add Member Account Box Links/Notifications to NingBar and Hide Account Box - - Saving Space Above Fold (Collaborative Efforts: Jen and Elson)

64 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Kos

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips