JenSocial's Discussions (6,827)

Discussions Replied To (1108) Replies What's New?

"Hi Amy, I'm thinking there's an error at bottom of your CSS. The code looks fine in…"

JenSocial replied Jun 25, 2012 to Customize the Ning Navigation Menu Bar: Add Background Images to Menu Bar and Menu Tabs (Hover & Active), and Menu Bar Divider

37 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

"True. =) Give this a try: .xg_widget_main div#xg_module_account.xg_module {display:…"

JenSocial replied Jun 25, 2012 to Add Member Account Box Links/Notifications to NingBar and Hide Account Box - - Saving Space Above Fold (Collaborative Efforts: Jen and Elson)

64 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Kos

"Great! =)"

JenSocial replied Jun 20, 2012 to Did You Know You Can Add Sounds To The New Ning Chat?

6 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

"Ning refreshes their cache for us, now. To refresh yours on local computer, see note…"

JenSocial replied Jun 20, 2012 to How-To Clear Your Cache on a Ning Network - Clearing Your Ning Cache - - NO LONGER WORKS

15 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

"Sa-weet!!!!! Great job, you are on a roll. That is just plain cool!"

JenSocial replied Jun 14, 2012 to How to Add a Sign Up Button to Sign Up Box

56 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

"Amazing how the code on Ning gets captured, revamped, passed around, sold, etc...cod…"

JenSocial replied Jun 9, 2012 to Tip: Give a different look to your specific group page.

11 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Dr. Husky

"Thanks Bernard! Nice tip! =)"

JenSocial replied Jun 9, 2012 to Scroll Bar for comment wall on group pages

2 Jun 10, 2012
Reply by Bernard Lama

"Hi Glenn! I left this answer on Creators, too. =)   I'm finding this to be a challen…"

JenSocial replied Jun 5, 2012 to Add Logo to Ning Bar - (collaborative efforts of Jen and Kris)

12 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

"Fire-Tech! Thank you for clarifying this, I really wasn't sure. I'll keep the tip fo…"

JenSocial replied Jun 3, 2012 to How-To Clear Your Cache on a Ning Network - Clearing Your Ning Cache - - NO LONGER WORKS

15 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

"Make sure you have "position:absolute", and not "xg-p:absolute". Use the attached te…"

JenSocial replied Jun 3, 2012 to Add Scrolling Message in NingBar - - Another Great Tip! ;-)

45 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Mystical

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips