JenSocial's Discussions (6,827)

Discussions Replied To (1108) Replies What's New?

"Cool! Some of the tips will not work in Ning Discussions, and only in Ning Text boxe…"

JenSocial replied Feb 9, 2009 to Scroll Bars for Text Box: Enable Scrolling for Long Text (saves space)

21 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"The example is above in the main discussion box. The code for you to use, is in atta…"

JenSocial replied Feb 9, 2009 to Scroll Bars for Text Box: Enable Scrolling for Long Text (saves space)

21 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"Hi Medicine Man, I wanted you to know, I don't work for Ning. I'm just a Ning Networ…"

JenSocial replied Feb 9, 2009 to Great News Source using RSS Feeds

1 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by JenSocial

"Thanks. I did too, but didn't post my additional CSS, to keep it simple for now. But…"

JenSocial replied Feb 5, 2009 to RETIRED TIP - Ning Network Tip #3: Ning Chat Box - How To Add Background Image and Border

10 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by JenSocial

"I added that situation about the cache to the notes. Thanks! The caching thingy make…"

JenSocial replied Feb 5, 2009 to RETIRED TIP - Ning Network Tip #3: Ning Chat Box - How To Add Background Image and Border

10 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by JenSocial

"You are experiencing the Ning Cache. Sometimes, and especially on the chat box, it t…"

JenSocial replied Feb 4, 2009 to RETIRED TIP - Ning Network Tip #3: Ning Chat Box - How To Add Background Image and Border

10 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by JenSocial

"Thanks to Carnytown this came up. If you want to change the background for the large…"

JenSocial replied Feb 4, 2009 to RETIRED TIP - Ning Network Tip #3: Ning Chat Box - How To Add Background Image and Border

10 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by JenSocial

"I'm still waiting for the Ning Cache to clear (slow on chat box). But, it appears, a…"

10 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by JenSocial

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips