Ning Closing Forum: Want To Start A Larger Live Activity Forum Here? (improve this existing Group)

Obviously by the name of this Group, I already had plans to extend our services even more - - and bring together Network Creators to help each other.

I think we can make this a great support forum, if you all want. And what better way to help the Directory get to the first page on Ning and Google - - which helps all of us. This could be the perfect place.

Like I told my friend Zohra, here's the catch. I'm trying to figure out our latest activity we're all used to on Network Creators. And with this site being 2 audiences, Network Creators and Community Seekers, that's gotta be figured out.

This isn't going to be easy for us though. I know I will miss Network Creators more than words can express.

If you all want this, PLEASE PUT IN YOUR VOTE.

Views: 11

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know how difficult this would be, but I vote yes. I think you're already on the right track with the number of network creators you have here, and think it's a logical progression.
Alright then! You all PLEASE ROUND PEOPLE UP. I am going to brainstorm in a major way about this tonight.
You all, if you want this, you might want to speak up on Network Creators. Several people have already jumped on the band wagon of course. I don't want to get into the heated discussions and get bashed over there for the offer - - if that makes sense. The offer is here, if our members want it.
I'll start the pot a brewing and assume others will as well.
Count my vote as a YES! I want to be able to stay in one place for my information not having to go from network to network and figuring it out. With all the new "information" networks being made, how do you decide which one is the best.
Everyone, the following is what I posted on Network Creators. First, I can't tell you how great it is to receive your warm support like this. THANK YOU! It was a hard decision to make. But, I think after you read it, you will all agree. We need to keep the Directory the hot spot for showing off our Ning Networks, and a place that is:
"less techie", "more for sharing of business ideas", and "making friends" hangout. Let me know if you disagree with anything I've decided. I hope not. I really tried to think this through for all involved. I didn’t want to take away from what you have now, on the Directory.

Hey Zohra! Glad we ARE friends too!
I hope all of you have a WONDERFUL Friday and weekend!
Jen
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ START OF FORUM POST ON NING NETWORK CREATORS ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alva, Night Phoenix and Everyone,
For what it's worth, I slept on it. The Directory is not the place for this. It wouldn't be good for anyone. Why?
1. The Directory encourages advertising. That's one of it’s primary goals: to show off our Ning Networks.
2. I would not want our members to feel they've been put on a back burner for anything.
3. The Directory is not only for Network Creators, it's for their potential new members/customers.
4. The Directory is too full of other Network Creator Conveniences, making it too busy for this.

We will continue to maintain the help group I posted here last night. That of course will remain and promoted within. I will add a special place in that main text box directing Network Creators to the new NC forum.

You all tell me where we're going. Alva, let me know. I'm still half asleep. If I need to add anything to these comments, I will later. ME? After I check emails, etc...I AM GOING OVER AND JOIN ALVA'S NEW NETWORK CREATOR FORUM.

Sidenote: Dave, as typical of you, your points are excellent and well thought out. But, I disagree on this not being worth the trouble. Newbie’s WILL FIND the site eventually. Because the new NC Forum will hit and stay on the first page of Ning Popular Networks. AND, the Directory will promote this out the wa-zoo, and we will be on page #1 soon, no question.
Would you believe even out of our relatively small membership, I have noticed at least 20 members from the Directory JUST NOW finding and joining this Ning site? Why? They clicked on the link from the Directory to get here. Good thoughts your way Dave, no joke. Just wanted to bring up these points too.

;-)
Jen
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ END OF FORUM POST ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So in other words there will be separate site we can go to in place of ning's forum? Please let us know which network to join if this is what is happening. Thanks!!
Yes. I have joined one already. But, let's wait another 5-7 hours for final decision. When that happens, I will promote the new NC Forum here.
Thanks,
Jen
Thank you and I will wait until you post which network we should gather in...other than here.
Here you go. This will become the new Network Creator Forum - - hopefully.

Visit Network Creator Hub
Great, thank you....I joined the right one!

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips