JenSocial's Discussions (6,827)

Discussions Replied To (855) Replies What's New?

"1. change the names on the discussions and notes - Go to Manage/Language Editor/US E…"

JenSocial replied Dec 29, 2008 to Help me please!

1 Dec 29, 2008
Reply by JenSocial

"Here's the link for: "Subscribe to Ning Status" Maybe that will help. Best, Jen"

JenSocial replied Dec 4, 2008 to New NING updates and/or releases

9 Dec 4, 2008
Reply by Magickal Gatherings

"It was announced on Monday. In addition to the blog site, it only showed up under th…"

9 Dec 4, 2008

"I guess to reword that, it's as up-to-date that's available. Another option is to su…"

9 Dec 4, 2008

"In the right-hand column here on the Ning Directory, we post "Current Ning Platform…"

9 Dec 4, 2008

"WOO HOO! We have a solution for How To Select 'Featured Members'. 1. Subscription Se…"

JenSocial replied Nov 4, 2008 to How do we select ‘Featured Communities’? UPDATE! SEE CONTEST IN NEW GROUP!

19 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by JenSocial

"Hey Suzie, On your ideas about the Leaderboard, I was trying to keep the other thing…"

JenSocial replied Oct 30, 2008 to How do we select ‘Featured Communities’? UPDATE! SEE CONTEST IN NEW GROUP!

19 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by JenSocial

"GREAT IDEA ON THE LIST! I was off to do this. Guess what? I am tired. You can't feat…"

JenSocial replied Oct 30, 2008 to How do we select ‘Featured Communities’? UPDATE! SEE CONTEST IN NEW GROUP!

19 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by JenSocial

"Adlandpro, Interesting...I like the "People's Choice" comment. I like anything where…"

19 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by JenSocial

"WWJDTUBE - - These suggestions are great, except the time involved. And that's my bi…"

19 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by JenSocial

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips