JenSocial's Discussions (6,827)

Discussions Replied To (855) Replies What's New?

"Sorry I can't help with this one. I probably could write the CSS, but would take too…"

JenSocial replied Dec 10, 2011 to How to Change Album Border Colour?

4 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Yehweh Not Yahweh

"Yeah, when I help with code and especially an odd one, I must have access to the act…"

JenSocial replied Dec 10, 2011 to How to Change Font Size of "Comments are closed for this blog post"?

6 Dec 10, 2011

"Thanks for the screen shot. But, sorry, I can't help without a live link. This is CS…"

JenSocial replied Dec 9, 2011 to How to Change Font Size of "Comments are closed for this blog post"?

6 Dec 10, 2011

"I need an example/URL, so I don't have to try and recreate this. There a good chance…"

JenSocial replied Dec 9, 2011 to How to Change Font Size of "Comments are closed for this blog post"?

6 Dec 10, 2011

"If you are referring to the flash based album slide show, it can't be changed. If no…"

JenSocial replied Dec 9, 2011 to How to Change Album Border Colour?

4 Dec 10, 2011

"I don't think I've ever tried their free, sorry. If I get a minute soon, I will. Bes…"

JenSocial replied Dec 7, 2011 to Can Google Fonts fully work on NING??

6 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Delliana Beard

"Theoretically it should work. But here's my experience.  Before the Ning Design Cont…"

JenSocial replied Dec 6, 2011 to Can Google Fonts fully work on NING??

6 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Delliana Beard

"Good question. If there's a setting for email notifications on Activity Feed, I let…"

JenSocial replied Dec 1, 2011 to Activity Feed Notifications?

4 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Fire-Tech

"Interesting, so just new Design Studio? That's where I tried too. Thanks for the upd…"

JenSocial replied Nov 18, 2011 to Change mobile-version background color

13 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

"That is totally bizarre. Thank you for all the details - - love the one foot chicken…"

JenSocial replied Nov 14, 2011 to Application Removal Problems

2 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Fire-Tech

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips