Thanksgiving Thanks: What Are You Thankful For? Post Yours for 25 Showcase Points!

Thanksgiving Thanks:
What Are You Thankful For?
Earn 25 Showcase Points for each post you make!

Instructions:
1. Under "Reply to This", Add what you are thankful for.

2. Click on "Add Reply" .

25 Points Earned!

I wish you Blessings, Happiness, Family and Friends Togetherness, and plenty of good Food, on this Thanksgiving!

Thank you for contributing. Good Luck Everyone!

Views: 772

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am so thankful I have the support of great friends on Ning!!
I am thankful for all the donations coming in for our adopted family!
I am thankful for being a part of such awesome communities
I am thankful for my two sons, their always there to take care of me
I am thankful for each and every friend that has come into my life this past year, that my ex fiance cheated and went back to his whore bag and his best friend and I are now dating and so in love (yeah, isn't that awesome), that I have a roof over my head, food in my stomach, I'm insured and my meds are covered, for my grandson, for my parents (for all that they have done and put up with -my cheating fiance used to live with us). And most of all that I can live my life as a Witch and speak freely about it and practice freely and use my gifts to help people.
Blessed Be to all my Sisters & Brothers,
Love & Light,
Kalaiay
I am so thankful for my new friends Chris and Linda who have taken me in for the holidays, May not have a turkey, but balone and cheese is just as good when you share it with a friend. May they be especially blessed this year for their kindness. This is their computer too. Thay have allowed me access to the net and all my net friends! God Bless them :]
I'm thankful for having really awesome internet friends!!!
Blessings {*_*} Jean
I am very thankful for God, our country, all of my wonderful friends on the ning network & other friends. I'm also thankful for the chance to help others.
I am very thankful for God, our country, all of my wonderful friends on the ning network & other friends. I'm also thankful for the chance to help others.
I am thankful for a great wife, a warm home, a good job, good prospects for the future, much love in my life, three cats who respect me and one more who loves me, a test of faith (which is open book) and the possibility of a generous and wonderful future. thank you for asking!
All these great ning sites !!!!!
I'm very thankful for the internet and the person(s) who created it because It has
enabled people from all over the world to come together, and learn from each
other which is amazing.

I'm thankful for my family, friends, and all the many blessings that come into my
life every single day.

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips