Post your favorites Quotes!
Earn 25 Showcase Points for each post you make!

Instructions:
1. Under "Reply to This", Add your favorite quotes.
2. Click on "Add Reply" .
25 Points Earned!
Thank you for contributing.

Good Luck Everyone!
CONTEST - RANDOM DRAWING ON JUNE 22ND, 2009!

ADD 5 FAMOUS QUOTES (OR YOUR OWN QUOTES), AND ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A CUSTOMIZED SIDE MENUBAR!

If you like the new sliding side menubar (ours is Red) on the Ning Directory, I’m offering a fun prize in a random drawing contest. To enter for a chance to win: leave 5 famous quotes in this forum.

Once you leave 5 quotes, whether famous or quotes of your own, your member account will be entered in the random drawing.

Contest Winner will receive: One customized sidebar menu for your Ning Network! Up to 20 links - - customized just for you.

BTW, Premium Tip on "How To Create Side MenuBar" coming soon!

Good Luck Everyone!
Best Regards,
Jen

ANNOUNCING OUR WINNER FOR A: CUSTOMIZED SIDE MENUBAR!
Congratulations to Our Winner! God’s Helping Angels!
http://godshelpingangels.ning.com/

Contest Winner will receive: One customized sidebar menu for your Ning Network! Up to 20 links - - customized just for you and your Ning Network. Please contact Jen.

Thanks everyone for participating in our contest!
Best Regards,
Jen

Views: 1675

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1) TO BE THE MAN YOU HAVE TO BEAT THE MAN

2) THE DEFINITION OF INSANITY IS DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND EXPECTING A DIFFERENT RESULT

3) HOUSTON, WE HAVE A PROBLEM

4) MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

5) LIVE LONG AND PROSPER
A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.
Henry Ward Beecher
A sense of humor... is needed armor. Joy in one's heart and some laughter on one's lips is a sign that the person down deep has a pretty good grasp of life.
Hugh Sidey
Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding.
Mohandas Gandhi
To create something exceptional, your mindset must be relentlessly focused on the smallest detail.
Giorgio Armani
Women are most fascinating between the ages of 35 and 40 after they have won a few races and know how to pace themselves. Since few women ever pass 40, maximum fascination can continue indefinitely.
Christian Dior
« An exceptional life begins with an exceptional decision.
An exceptional decision begins with the refusal to perservere with habits of mediocrity.
Changing habits of mediocrity begins with the knowledge that we are here to live an exceptional life. »

« The next time you see a rainbow,
remember that the pot of gold that waits at the end...
is in fact,
in you. »

"Why settle for aiming for the clouds when you can reach for the stars?"

Pay compliments without ever asking for the receipt.

If your dreams seem far away...
know that in space and time
far away is just around the corner...

All these are original pieces of wisdom from my heart...
Jennalis Chrysalvere
A comfortable old age is the reward of a well-spent youth. Instead of its bringing sad and melancholy prospects of decay, it would give us hopes of eternal youth in a better world.
Maurice Chevalier,
Beautiful? It's all a question of luck. I was born with good legs. As for the rest... beautiful, no. Amusing, yes.
Josephine Baker, My audience was my life. What I did and how I did it, was all for my audience.
Cab Calloway
Everybody needs somebody.
Mahalia Jackson
I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love.
Henry Ward Beecher, No man was ever wise by chance.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca
" To decide to have a child is to forever decide to have your heart walking around outside your body".........this is my personal favourite and is posted on my web pages. I have five living vibrant gifted children and lost several more. They are always with me.

"Dont be so intent upon your own journey that you forget to stop and help others along the way."

"We are the bows that launch the arrows that are our children out into the world. we can only send them......we cannot choose where they fall."

" A child can turn nothing at all...into absolutely everything, and unhappiness into happiness."

" We are all of us Angels with just one wing....and we can fly by embracing one another"

Love light laughter
Michelle Bowen
A yard looks much better without weeds! Therefore, get rid of the weeds in your life!
"If you always give, you will always have!"
Mario Andretti
If you wait, all that happens is that you get older.

Muhammed Ali
Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision

John McEnroe
I think it's the mark of a great player to be confident in tough situations.

Babe Ruth
Never let the fear of striking out get in your way.

Lance Armstrong
I didn't just jump back on the bike and win. There were a lot of ups and downs, good results and bad resuls, but this time I didn't let the lows get to me.

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips