A comfortable old age is the reward of a well-spent youth. Instead of its bringing sad and melancholy prospects of decay, it would give us hopes of eternal youth in a better world.
Beautiful? It's all a question of luck. I was born with good legs. As for the rest... beautiful, no. Amusing, yes.
Josephine Baker, My audience was my life. What I did and how I did it, was all for my audience.
Everybody needs somebody.
I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love.
Henry Ward Beecher, No man was ever wise by chance.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca
" To decide to have a child is to forever decide to have your heart walking around outside your body".........this is my personal favourite and is posted on my web pages. I have five living vibrant gifted children and lost several more. They are always with me.
"Dont be so intent upon your own journey that you forget to stop and help others along the way."
"We are the bows that launch the arrows that are our children out into the world. we can only send them......we cannot choose where they fall."
" A child can turn nothing at all...into absolutely everything, and unhappiness into happiness."
" We are all of us Angels with just one wing....and we can fly by embracing one another"
1. Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
2. Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.
3. Giving of yourself to help others is a blessing to all.
4. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
5. Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.